NTUPVS Malacca Photography Trip (All are welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntupvs

Jan 8, 2004
NTU
www.ntu.edu.sg
Tired of shooting scenes in Singapore? Wanna go on a short getaway to Malaysia?? Come join NTUPVS this mid-term break as we would be visiting Malacca for our photography trip.

Limited vacancies available, so hurry and register now!! Indicate your interest here and we'll contact you shortly. Alternatively, please contact Publicity Chairperson Pamela Wong at pomelo23@singnet.com.sg for more information

Venue: Malacca
Dates: 17th-18th July (Sat and Sun)
Time: 0700 (Sat) - 1700 (Sun)
Price: $65(PVS Members) / $68 (Non-PVS Members)

Price includes the following:

1 x breakfast
2 x lunches
1 x dinner
Stay at Equatorial hotel
1 x Tour guide
Some shopping

To register, drop Pamela Wong an email!

hi ... when is the deadline for registration?

ntupvs said:
Tired of shooting scenes in Singapore? Wanna go on a short getaway to Malaysia?? Come join NTUPVS this mid-term break as we would be visiting Malacca for our photography trip.

Limited vacancies available, so hurry and register now!! Indicate your interest here and we'll contact you shortly. Alternatively, please contact Publicity Chairperson Pamela Wong at pomelo23@singnet.com.sg for more information

Venue: Malacca
Dates: 17th-18th July (Sat and Sun)
Time: 0700 (Sat) - 1700 (Sun)
Price: $65(PVS Members) / $68 (Non-PVS Members)

would like to know more about this..

meals/locations we might be going to, what does cost include, etc

Interested folks:

1. Mr Fish
2. AReality
3. afiend

Upz :thumbsup:

1 x breakfast
2 x lunches
1 x dinner
Stay at Equatorial hotel
1 x Tour guide
Some shopping

:thumbsup:

Think you forgot to add transport by coach or train, or is it excluded ? :dunno: Anyway, good package for the shuttlebugs. Would love to sign up but will be away.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ntupvs said:

1 x breakfast
2 x lunches
1 x dinner
Stay at Equatorial hotel
1 x Tour guide
Some shopping

Hmmm...just what I had in mind. I did think of going to Malacca for 3D/2N to do some serious phototaking of the town. Thought of going there next week.

Interested folks:

1. Mr Fish
2. AReality
3. afiend
4. drummercow

I'm interested, but like the others have said, would be nice to know the exact cost... as in it seems a bit cheap to me to include transport and lodging?=)

Cheers

drummercow said:
I'm interested, but like the others have said, would be nice to know the exact cost... as in it seems a bit cheap to me to include transport and lodging?=)

Cheers

Well, I'm sure there are some budget lodgings around...really budget ones whereby a whole bunch of people would share a large room with shared bath room.

ntupvs said:

1 x breakfast
2 x lunches
1 x dinner
Stay at Equatorial hotel
1 x Tour guide
Some shopping

Quite cheap.........slightly cheaper than published rates........due to bulk booking?...........am tempted...........=>

The club is subsidising the trip with some financial help from the university admin.

The price quoted by the travel agency is much more than the paltry $68 we are collecting.

Do show us your support if you don't want the fees raised! :bheart:

Meanwhile, do direct enquiries to Pamela Wong. Thanks!

e.jpg

f.jpg

Not a bad place to go lah... not too far and pretty cheap... Just went there last week...

Stayed inside my hotel most of the time.... keanna tied down by my family.... didn't have much time to really roam around or try out their local food.

Got only 30 mins to roam around their Chinatown... not a bad place to shoot street photography....

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

drummercow said:
Interested folks:

1. Mr Fish
2. AReality
3. afiend
4. drummercow
5. Nokkieg

Hi I'm interested.Count me in please.

;p
:
:

saliva dripping... wanna eat the chicken rice balls again... the store near jonker street.

AReality said:
;p
:
:

saliva dripping... wanna eat the chicken rice balls again... the store near jonker street.
then must go there early. normally ard 2pm they are sold out, especially during weekends.

We need your support! Don't let this subsidised trip pass you by! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.