NTUPVS Chingay Outing : Canon products available for trial!


Status
Not open for further replies.

ntupvs

New Member
Jan 8, 2004
28
0
0
NTU
www.ntu.edu.sg
#1
Date: 31 January 2004
Time: 5.00pm
Venue: Orchard MRT Station Control
Contact: Afiend at tianwei@natriumtech.com or Mr Fish at singhao@pacific.net.sg


This is the second year that Chingay would be held at night. Come and capture the amazing colours and energy of the parade with us! Canon will be providing the following equipment for PVS members on that day (1 DSLR body and 5 lenses). Bring your matriculation card and Canon SLR bodies if you want to try these out!

1. Canon EOS 300D DSLR
2. Canon EF 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
3. Canon EF 17-35mm f2.8 L
4. Canon EF 20-35mm f2.8 L
5. Canon EF 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 USM
6. Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 L


Don't miss it! Tell us if you're going so that we'll wait/look for you there.
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#4
I also wanna go but again cannot make it... haiz......


maybe we should meet up one day in school then go exploit their lenses. heheheheeeeeeeeee :D
 

mervlam

Senior Member
Apr 26, 2002
2,279
0
0
Visit site
#5
HelmetBox said:
I also wanna go but again cannot make it... haiz......


maybe we should meet up one day in school then go exploit their lenses. heheheheeeeeeeeee :D
Hi Helmet... :D

I'm an ex-Committee Member of PVS. Most of the equipment Canon is providing for trial will most likely not be available for use in school as it's a temporary loan from them. The equipment is usually brought down by a Canon representative directly to the event itself.
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#6
mervlam said:
Hi Helmet... :D

I'm an ex-Committee Member of PVS. Most of the equipment Canon is providing for trial will most likely not be available for use in school as it's a temporary loan from them. The equipment is usually brought down by a Canon representative directly to the event itself.
yeah, I know cause when I joined the lady mentioned, 'urrr... we've got A FEW bodies and lenses for loan' :D

I could never make it for outings....... Got to rethink my life....... :(
 

munwai

New Member
Nov 27, 2002
200
0
0
Bosch
public.fotki.com
#7
Hey guys and gals...
Where ya all be shooting from ?
I might be there to shoot..and perhaps, I can bum over and
say 'hi' to all ..eh?.. :) My expired matrix still acceptable hor...? ;p
Anyone remembered to indent some clear blue sky and cool night...
;)
 

Mr Fish

New Member
Nov 13, 2002
253
0
0
36
Serangoon
mrfish.clubsnap.org
#9
Heh yah. We do have a few bodies and lenses for loan, but they are cheaper versions. We have a few EOS 300 and a few consumer lenses for loan. Those you can borrow anytime subject to availability. But those L lenses and the EOS300D are temporary loans from Canon. We'll need to return them when the event is over. Sobsob...

Come join us lah. Dun think about life for a day. :)

BTW, we're conducting video editing and studio courses during the one week break. Go to our website for the details! :heart:

HelmetBox said:
yeah, I know cause when I joined the lady mentioned, 'urrr... we've got A FEW bodies and lenses for loan' :D

I could never make it for outings....... Got to rethink my life....... :(
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#10
Mr Fish said:
Heh yah. We do have a few bodies and lenses for loan, but they are cheaper versions. We have a few EOS 300 and a few consumer lenses for loan. Those you can borrow anytime subject to availability. But those L lenses and the EOS300D are temporary loans from Canon. We'll need to return them when the event is over. Sobsob...

Come join us lah. Dun think about life for a day. :)

BTW, we're conducting video editing and studio courses during the one week break. Go to our website for the details! :heart:
wakakaka, who cares if they are not L lenses? Can use can already :D

I seriously would like to join you guys but then haiz....... I think maybe tomorrow after school go down see the preview how, since sat cannot make it.

Thanks for the offer! I'll check out the courses. ;)
 

bigalien

New Member
Jun 25, 2003
162
0
0
Bedok
Visit site
#11
Hi Mr Fish.... U committee member of NTU PVS ?? I wanna join u all but not member of PVS... that time email to u all abt joining ..but seems like u all never reply me .. :(
 

Mr Fish

New Member
Nov 13, 2002
253
0
0
36
Serangoon
mrfish.clubsnap.org
#12
Hi there!

You dun have to be a PVS member to join us this saturday. Signing up as member of PVS is more like paying for a discount card like that. Get discounted prices for courses, better prices at Cathay for Canon products etc... Value for money la but we welcome all ntu students and staff to join us!

I apologise on behalf of my committee for not replying you. My hon gen must have missed out your mail. Perhaps you would want to sign up with us during the V-day week? We'll be having booths at the nanyang auditorium area as part of NTUSU Welfare Fest. :)

Hope to see you there this saturday!

HelmetBox : What time can you come down on saturday? Not at all? Cos if you can only come at a later time, u can leave ur number with us and we'll call you when we have settled down at a spot. Then you can easily find us.


bigalien said:
Hi Mr Fish.... U committee member of NTU PVS ?? I wanna join u all but not member of PVS... that time email to u all abt joining ..but seems like u all never reply me .. :(
 

Jan 27, 2003
234
0
0
31
Visit site
#15
i am preforming this yr as big headed doll..met a few cser there... jus reach home from preview preforming...cant take photo this yr.... :cry:
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#16
Which doll are you?! I may have taken your picture just now....... heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bsmilie:
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#17
Kelvin^Newbie said:
i am preforming this yr as big headed doll..met a few cser there... jus reach home from preview preforming...cant take photo this yr.... :cry:
hahaha... most prob I took your pic...
Which doll? :D
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#18
sorry OT:

but dun tell me you are the silly pink clown looking one that kept hopping when you saw the cameras :bsmilie:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,964
31
48
#19
hmm.... aren't there eye cut-outs in the doll's head? then can take "spy shots" of the crowd! :think:
 

Jan 27, 2003
234
0
0
31
Visit site
#20
i am the one in blue shirt and white pant... wonder wad u guy have take... post some on cs lehz.... ;)

OT abit today keep shaking hand with all the chiobu :X hahaha...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom