www.sportsshooter.com
Surf and Sweat Shooters List
23rd Feb, Mahalo Beach, Sentosa
0800-1600hrs

Surf and Sweat Shooters List
Sunday 23rd Feb, Mahalo Beach, Sentosa, 0800-1600hrs
1. sehsuan (confirmed, digicam)
2. nekogotch (confirmed, digicam)
3. dagger (confirmed, film & or digital)
4. Hazardman (confirmed, film/digital)
5. Patricc (confirmed,digicam)
6. zplus (confirmed, digicam)
7. taicw (confirmed, digital)
8. mervlam
9. FOOXX (film)

please try to confirm your attendance, and state if you're coming with film or digital camera, thanks.

suggested items:
1. waterproofing for camera/yourself.
2. sunglasses, sunblock.
3. $$$
4. camera cleaning kit
5. bicycle (can cycle there from home, or rent one there - easy to move around)
6. patience!

those using film may have an icky problem of who's footing the $$$ for developing the negatives and so on...

ok folks, since Dagger has highlighted me of some gray areas that i did not define properly the last time, let me do what i can do now.

i'm currently finding out the cash/$$$ amount that the organizers (ntu sports club's SnS sub-committee) are able to reimburse in total for the CS film users. i will then take that figure to divide equally (as much as possible, since i dont like irrational numbers too :D) and each shooter will be reimbursed that amount. please note that i have *zero* proceedings, since i'm organizing this shoot for those who would like to try shooting sports for something new. film shooters are more than welcome to shoot at this event, but as of this posting, i cannot commit to confirm that you will get reimbursement - but i'll find out asap and post it here, along with the event program. thank you! :)

p.s. the entry on sentosa is on our own pockets - we're not officially invited - but we're offering our support to the event - please take note! :bwhat:

(pulled the two numbers from their website)
Weihow @97952174
Tom @98568956

(pulled this - we can have a rough idea here)
1) Registration for ALL Pre-U events, Mixed Open, Surf n Blade, Volleyball, Soccer and Frisbee commences at 8.30-9.30am while all others start at 11.30am-12.30pm on the actual day. Please come early. Latecomers will not be entertained.

This is Just my 2 cents worth.

----------------------------------------

Dear All,

Please note well what Sehsuan has written and he is basicially helping out NTU on a goodwill basis. He is not in the committee!! Please do not fire him due any mishap as we basically volunteering our services.

Our pictures will be given to the committee for use on their website. We are only taking pictures for them on a goodwill basis. You can also look at it as another of show more of your productions to those many around.

Film users, pls note :
As for reimbursement, he will try his best to compensate where possible and if possible and also if the committee agrees. Please do not be in the frame of mind that Sehsuan is our banker will pay everything we shoot. i.e. film, processing, print, labour, etc.

Digital users, pls note:
The damage will not be much for them. As long they volunteer to shoot (i.e. labour, etc), the actual physical cost would be providing the committee their digital photos in a CD format. The CD/s. This is very minimal as compare to film users.

For photographers who have both, it is entirely up to you what format you would like to use, but please do not put Sehsuan in a difficult position. He welcomes all and also others who are really keen to shoot this event, so please take this as friendly outing with good activities.

In the past, I've known and worked with friends/colleagues who helped in similar positions as Sehsuan and were back-fired. Not very nice at all.

Thank you and regards,
Simone Lynn
AKA Dagger @ ClubSNAP

Hmm, sorry for the late entry, but need to clarify something.

from wat is said above, is this a private event open to those who register only or can anyone just come and shoot?

And if coming on our OT, must we register before we shoot ??

:what:

Originally posted by kanekoichi
Hmm, sorry for the late entry, but need to clarify something.

from wat is said above, is this a private event open to those who register only or can anyone just come and shoot?

And if coming on our OT, must we register before we shoot ??

:what:
Don't think so. But it is best to let Sehsuan know as he is organising from CS side.

i'm still deciding whether to go or not leh... sian. this Friday, i'm covering CAC Talentime. Next week got Modern Jazz.

Originally posted by mervlam
i'm still deciding whether to go or not leh... sian. this Friday, i'm covering CAC Talentime. Next week got Modern Jazz.

Come to think of it, your schedule's not so bad. Talentime & Jazz is fun. If you try to enjoy your sessions, it will be great.

as for me...stilll working at this hour though...0326hrs...:(

I have office hours Mon-Fri, my company shoot this Friday evening. Next day, Saturday dawn/morning shoot with boss and some guests, lunch time onwards either at SKC or Bridal fashion, Sunday at Sentosa. :D

This is fun though.

CAC is the one from NTU. cacs is the one from NUS. however CACS has since been split and the cultural activiites side now call themselves CAC....so now must say NTU CAC or NUS CAC :p

Sehsuan, I should be able to make it on Sunday. Using digital...

I foresee that I'll reach Mahalo Beach by 0730 hrs on Sunday morning. Once you reach there, you can call me at 9640-8500. I'll be cycling there from home, so you'll see me with my bike.

Originally posted by sehsuan
I foresee that I'll reach Mahalo Beach by 0730 hrs on Sunday morning. Once you reach there, you can call me at 9640-8500. I'll be cycling there from home, so you'll see me with my bike.

:cool:

:D

Dear All,

This post is done on behalf of Sehsuan.

The venue has been changed to Sunway Beach at Sentosa, no longer Mahalo beach. Sehsuan will meet us all at 0730hrs for a short briefing/run down and preparation.

Hazardman, Patricc, zplus, mervlam & FOOXX, kindly forward me your numbers via SMS so that we can stay in touch for any further updates, thank you.

Tai, I should have your number, but you may send me again to be safe.

Regards,
Dagger/Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.