NTU photographer outing #001 Sat, 10 Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin Wong

Oct 21, 2006
Jurong East
This outing is for NTU photographer. In the outing, we do not compare our equipment, or accessories, just for friendships, which mean anybody in NTU can come with any type of camera. Film, P&S, prosumer or DSLR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NTU Outing #001 Saturday, 10 Feb 2007
Time: 9.30am
Place: NTU canteen

Background
It is about half day event. We’ll start at 9.30am and end anytime. Areas to be cover are NTU landscape, flower and some interesting place. We'll include young lion dance by primary school kids, it is very cute lion dance. Prefer P&S and Prosumer user to join.

We'll limited to 4-5 ppl to avoid any inconveniences.

Please send in your actual name, course in NTU, equipment using, and HP number to eg2097@gmail.com for register. Incomplete application will be ignored. (how am i going to contact u if your detail is incomplete?:sweat: )
Closing date is this Friday 9 Feb 2007, 11.59am.

Outing detail will be send to success applicant in Friday, 9 Feb 2007 night.
We do not wait for any late comer. So please be punctual.

:) Wa... so fast. Upz!

Why muz it be a Sat?!?!?! Boohoo... Sob... sob... Still haf to come back to NTU, >..<" BTW, i think ur message meant 9.30am hor... Not 9.30pm, rite? LOL~~~

Why muz it be a Sat?!?!?! Boohoo... Sob... sob... Still haf to come back to NTU, >..<" BTW, i think ur message meant 9.30am hor... Not 9.30pm, rite? LOL~~~

ya is 9.30am
sorry for typo.

>..<" stay in hall... Dun force me to stay in office n wait for u all... If i get balloted tat is... lol~~~ I will PM you later my details... This Sat, rite? After the shoot, I will go back to SBS to carry on my work... Lotsa stuff to clear by next week...

better take photo asap, ntu is constructing more and more building le

brother, wish you take some fantastic shoot!

Elvin, the format of the advert is very much like Azure's AG Outing. Have you at least say a hi to him regarding this? Else, its not so nice to copy the layout, font size. Not say that you cannot lah, but its nicer to at least send a curtsy to him.
:)

NTU has a lion dance event?? What is it about?

(hm... TS's format looks like Azure's AG format.)

actually i had put some word to acknoledge that i copy from him, but somebody say he may not happy if i put that, so i remove it....

The NTU Dragon and lion dance troupe has organise the Lion dance competition which is open to all education instituition in singapore from primary up to university. This time we got about total 12 school from primary to university to join this event include NYP, SP, NUS and other.

The time is from 9.30am to 5.30pm 10 Feb 2007, NTU SRC, sport hall 2.
Pass year detail of the event is at www.ntudl.co.nr

Anybody can come and look around. We are welcome public to visit us.

Btw, i had attend one of Azure's outing. it is fanstatic experience, he is a very nice guys,
and teach me a lot.

You're from NTUDL?

Sadly, I have other plans :(
U guys have fun shooting. Organised the previous NTU outing. The campus is very gd place to shoot. Looking forward to all your pics :D

Alright~~~
Some of the pictures taken during the outing... Although cant realli come up with a story...

Thanks for Elvin for been the guide of the day~~~

389228942_31f29db413.jpg

389228948_89e5b11c09.jpg
389228952_07b21ac182.jpg

389228958_f2c8ae9cd5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.