NTU motorfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks pretty good..but far leh...please go and post pix by tom night and I'll decide on sunday? :p

Not bad.. the stunt demo had 2 cars in the drift circuit drifting simultaneously.. and then there was a segment where the driver was standing on the door sill with the door open, driving the car in the circuit. But it was too short.. about 10 minutes.

saw the coverage on tv, did not really atttract me this time, dun noe y, mayb the metals are too cold:dunno:

Photos...

motor01.jpg

Heard the Stamford Altezza mounted the kerb in the afternoon. How is the car now?Anyone knows?

Sausage said:
He hit a railing. The driver was standing on the doorsill and driving and the front of the car hit the railing.

117881224_86b203ad30.jpg
\

ah ic. well, luckily no one was hurt. :sweat:

Sausage said:
Not bad.. the stunt demo had 2 cars in the drift circuit drifting simultaneously.. and then there was a segment where the driver was standing on the door sill with the door open, driving the car in the circuit. But it was too short.. about 10 minutes.

Kinda busy to edit my pictures, but here is a preview...
ddd2ky.jpg

Will post more pictures later.

(ps. i am trying to create animation gif, anyone has a good program please pm me, thanks.)

Pls do post more photos. NTU is really too far for me to go, coz i have other things on during the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.