NSFs fall-in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
From what i noticed there are quite a few NSFs here in this forum.
let's get together and get to each other.

to start off, post yr rank, and camp/unit.
service/combat side if u wish, ORD is also optional.

1. PTE(only!) mandai camp.

2. Sgt (soon to be) AFS. combat support. ord many many many more days to go..sian... 080608

Oh my....you guys can't get enough of army...

its part and parcel of guys life in sg...

cannot blame them also...

Oh my....you guys can't get enough of army...

yes we can't... we can't help but bitch about it every time we come out...it's our life..for these 2 years... but who can we blame? i know who but i can't say it..i might get sued... not as if we have time to do anything else :)

yes we can't... we can't help but bitch about it every time we come out...it's our life..for these 2 years... but who can we blame? i know who but i can't say it..i might get sued... not as if we have time to do anything else :)

2yrs only!! and u beta not say too many negative stuff. :bsmilie:

wah..so begins the suaning...just like how my buddies like to play the pink ic game after they ord

Seriously, when i went back for my reservists, for 2 weeks, at first quite sian but when finish already, i realised that in a way, army has given you an experience in life that is actually meaningful. When finish, i start to miss my friends there and the stupid things we always do. Life without downs (presume NS is), then we will never enjoy the ups.

Proud of pink IC? Nah, most guys go through the same thing, its your turn soon...

it's not abt bitching but rather maybe u'll know who else is serving near u.

i happen to know this guy frm the net serving in the same camp as me,. but diff unit.

oi, i love this stuff :D

2. Sgt (soon to be) AFS. combat support. ord many many many more days to go..sian... 080608
3. ORD ROD ORD ROD.........."how many years ago was that??? :think: " ;p

wat is ORD? i remember is ROD...

combat and combat support NSFs can also have fun ok ;) even though sometimes the going gets tough, but got its fun moments as well :angel:

Eh, May I'm going back to finish off my remaining 70 days of NSF liability, counted or not? Worse part is I've already served more than 2 years of NS before I disrupted 3 years ago. %$#%@#

Status
Not open for further replies.