NSF Posting Order- Kana Posted to SisPeC - Suffer in Silence Plus Extra Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.

king2penn

Feb 15, 2007
Singapore
Your Posting Order is listed below:

You are posted to SISPEC.
Your vocation is INF LDR(TRAINEE).
Your are to report to: Pasir Laba Camp, BLK 276, RM #02-15.

Cant bring camera to take pictures right? :bsmilie:

Anyone else posted to sispec?
Or thio rifleman or worse, ocs?

These days' it's SO much better liao.... dun worry lah...

At most run around the 2 hills behind only... :bsmilie:

These days' it's SO much better liao.... dun worry lah...

At most run around the 2 hills behind only... :bsmilie:

From what i heard, sispec training is much tougher than BMT training lol. Somemore have to pass SOC one leh... :bigeyes:

From what i heard, sispec training is much tougher than BMT training lol. Somemore have to pass SOC one leh... :bigeyes:

Of coz... you passed in BMT rite? Then why worry?

Just run normally and you'll do ok.... it's all in the mind. I passed in 1 attempt. :)

oh they are still doing that now? i tot its juz going there and slp the whole day.. :bsmilie:

its much better now..

errr... pass ippt but not soc... haha;p
I heard sispec bunk better than the bunks back in tekong; is that true? Plus got 2 toilets somemore.:thumbsup:

errr... pass ippt but not soc... haha;p
I heard sispec bunk better than the bunks back in tekong; is that true? Plus got 2 toilets somemore.:thumbsup:

Never been to Tekong one.. cannot compare. :bsmilie:

If you can pass IPPT, then you already have a certain level of fitness liao... so dun worry. Just tell yourself to finish it no matter wat.

Heard nowadays soldiers dun even need to clean toilets already.. They have banglas to do it for them.. :think:

Are you looking for sympathy, tips or something else.

Deal with it bro.

SISPEC is nothing, many others are doing worse.

And things are much easier.

Always remember, the sun will also shine again, and whatever tekan session will always end. Besides your mummy can always call the MP and complain of abuse if the training is too hard.

Chin up! Its only a few months.

You will make plenty of friends and have many stories to share over beers for the rest of your life.

SISPEC is not that bad, as with other units it depends on your section mates. Mine was fantastic, so even siong stuff becomes bearable. :)

my sispec was in tekong. wow.. it was one of the most tough times of my NS days. but now it has shifted to pasir lebar. so i suspect it might be better coz personally, anywhere on the main island is better than being stranded on tekong.

Don't worry is not the end of the world. I been through much worse at the old blocks in PLC. You would not want to imagine that. :)

if not then what? eat and sleep? you wait long long..until you go active unit that is..haha.... sispec was lowest point of my ns life, yet also the most fulfilling (which i only felt after i left sispec)

don't worry about it...just go in and train to be a good spec....don't be a gu niang...or you'll lose alot of respect.

Last edited:
Was from 6th aslc when sispec was still at plc. I liked sispec better than bmt. :)

Never been to sispec but taken a ldrship course at Sch of Armour bcos my sgt all ord earlier and suay that I'm his 2nd IC so I got to take the course in order to take up a 3SG role. After that, I believe that sispec is definitely better than SOA.

u mean there was even a time that SISPEC trainees actually dun have to pass SOC meh?? :eek:

good luck. you're going to have commandos/SOF/rangers and guardsmen (mainly) as your trainers... i wonder if CO/SISPEC still go on the grad march with BSLC/ASLC trainees... in his FBO... :bsmilie:

Haha thanks everyone for the replies. Was looking for some tips to make life in sispec easier :cool:

Haha thanks everyone for the replies. Was looking for some tips to make life in sispec easier :cool:

just do as you are told, look out for your section mates, mai geh kiang and be on the ball. u shld be fine lah.

oh yeah... just dun get lost during nav ex too... :bsmilie:

just do as you are told, look out for your section mates, mai geh kiang and be on the ball. u shld be fine lah.

oh yeah... just dun get lost during nav ex too... :bsmilie:
Ya, for yr vocation is just to lead yr section of man to chiong shua. just learn and apply.
Don't try anything funny with your camera phone in army camp, later ganna charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.