NSF Posting Order- Kana Posted to SisPeC - Suffer in Silence Plus Extra Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think army generally is much better even when we compare like 5 years ago. I just attended ps course with last year. I had a thorough shock because 90% of the time the instructors actually spoke to us in normal tones. Hardly the same as when during my sispec time, everytime I went pass ASTW the trainees would be getting tongue lashings. Haha. Will be going back there for ICT soon... with pride we lead, got time we sleep, got food we eat, when **** pls dig deep deep.

sispec got some memorable training

exercise nut cracker and exercise warrior.

3days digging......

i still rememebers 7-8 years when doing my sispec in tekong the training schedule was like ****

wake up 5am, 5bx follow my 10min breakfast, then change to outfield lesson after that SOC. lunch time, same eat very fast, then after that classroom lesson and follow by IPPT.. after dinner got classroom lesson also.....

i dont really have a good memories of my sispec days becuase i met all this young people from saf education center who are sooooo childish and act like they are the whole world......in the other hand all my core mates were feeling the annoyance by this big group of trainee too.

I remember those safec pple too... Generally nuisance and sabo kings. Good guys were far and few between...

Status
Not open for further replies.