NS Pes Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackals

Apr 30, 2006
any folks have the slightest idea of PES C2 L2 excuse ?

C2 means non combat fit and no need to go for IPPT. C1 means non combat fit, but still have to go for IPPT.

L2 means unfit for front line duty. L1 is fit for frontline deployment. L3 is only fit for base operations. :)

C2 means non combat fit and no need to go for IPPT. C1 means non combat fit, but still have to go for IPPT.

L2 means unfit for front line duty. L1 is fit for frontline deployment. L3 is only fit for base operations. :)
the Mindef website mentioned that for L2= Fit for field duties but only in Unit HQ or rear areas
meaning to say there's still chances of going outfield for exercise?

the Mindef wedsite mentioned that for L2= Fit for field duties but only in Unit HQ or rear areas
meaning to say no need to go outfield for exercise?

L2 have to go but not fit for frontline duty. like chiong ah!

if you are a combat engineer then L2 means nothing. but if you are in infantry then L2 is important. :D

the Mindef website mentioned that for L2= Fit for field duties but only in Unit HQ or rear areas

Well, I have seen PES E clerks going outfield so what makes you think L2 wont? :bsmilie:

Well, I have seen PES E clerks going outfield so what makes you think L2 wont? :bsmilie:

if anything happens to the pes E clerk, the Oc will be responsible for it, if the Oc insists that the clerk go outfield.

the clerk has the right to remain in the base for L3.

If you're with infantry unit, usually the Pes C2 L2 will follow the combat train.

HTH.

if anything happens to the pes E clerk, the Oc will be responsible for it, if the Oc insists that the clerk go outfield.

the clerk has the right to remain in the base for L3.

Just S A F off :bsmilie: I didnt see anything

L2 have to go but not fit for frontline duty. like chiong ah!

if you are a combat engineer then L2 means nothing. but if you are in infantry then L2 is important. :D
does that mean, although my nephew have to go outfield but he may end up doing other jobs?

does that mean, although my nephew have to go outfield but he may end up doing other jobs?

what unit is your nephew going into first? PM if you want to know in detail. what vocation is he in now?

Not if he wants to be particular about it, if you're talking about really physical jobs.

The PES status is there for a reason, and usually SAF MO will have final say, and PES status given by them anyways. Medical authority is MO, not OC or what.

he's in arty

L2 is ok for arty. he will have to go outfield but he will not be required to do very strenous activities. what specific excuse he has, he has to declare and he should be ok.

i am C2L2 too , excuse RMJ , cos i got flat feet , then i was post to Air Force

wrong. The commander will usually defer to the opinion of the MO, but the final say, as well as responsibilty, lies with him.
Ya, correct. But usually if the MO wants to press the case commander will listen la. Most cases it's not the commander being anal anyways, it's the specs.

It's a big risk leh, medical condition.

i am C2L2 too , excuse RMJ , cos i got flat feet , then i was post to Air Force
ya, that's what he got as well...excuse RMJ
so consolation is no need to take IPPT

but he is pretty vague abt whether he need to go outfield exercise

Hi, I'm was in arty, PES C1 L3. Still went outfield, but didn't have to do SOC, Close Combat, guard duty. C2 means no IPPT.
mind if i ask, are u a gunner?
what u do in outfield then?

Status
Not open for further replies.