NRIC

Yappy

May 30, 2004
I went for a went for a refund for a defective good, I showed them the receipt and they agreed. they asked for my IC but I refused to give. they finally refunded me.

Sent from my Lenovo S930 using Tapatalk

I went for a went for a refund for a defective good, I showed them the receipt and they agreed. they asked for my IC but I refused to give. they finally refunded me.

Another no head no tail story.

Waste our time and bandwidth

when, none
Where, none
What, incomplete
How, incomplete
Who, partial

Conclusion, none

Would you like to fill in more details before our imagination run wild?

Last edited:
when, none
Where, none
What, incomplete
How, incomplete
Who, partial

Conclusion, none

And after you complete the details, please attach a copy of your IC :p

Why you afraid to show your IC card?

Is this your IC card? :bsmilie:

8d487072-83e2-4ec9-9e06-6fc79c634571.jpeg

I went to 7/11 and I bought something.....

Why do they need my ic?

Why do they need my ic?

My son asks the question.

My son asks the question.
And? Did you explain to him what 'IC' stands for? Did it ring a bell?
I hope your answer was a bit more coherent than your posting here :bsmilie:

Why do they need my ic?

You reminded him of his grandfather .... he will send someone over to paint your house ..... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
when, none
Where, none
What, incomplete
How, incomplete
Who, partial

Conclusion, none

....... I try and help out here.... :p

Where? Supermarket
What? Whisper
How? Cannot say here
Who? Definitely not him

Last edited:

Let me tell u the real purpose

They need to record the name and maybe contacts of the person returning the goods, for audit purposes.

If there is no record of names, there will be a loophole for fraudulent activities within the company.

Now u understand? Pls explain to your son, so that he will not grow up ignorant.

If u not happy abt giving IC, u can offer to give driver licence. It's the same, except if they want your registered address, then u have to declare it.

Let me tell u the real purpose

They need to record the name and maybe contacts of the person returning the goods, for audit purposes.

If there is no record of names, there will be a loophole for fraudulent activities within the company.

Now u understand? Pls explain to your son, so that he will not grow up ignorant.

If u not happy abt giving IC, u can offer to give driver licence. It's the same, except if they want your registered address, then u have to declare it.

....I think he already knows the purpose but he buay song to show his IC ....... :)

This brings back memories.. I remember I had to give my identity number to register in a forum.

It's Clubsnap :p