NPS Questions

earthling82

Jan 5, 2009
Hi

Can a second hand full frame body register under NPS?

Anyone knows?

Hi

Can a second hand full frame body register under NPS?

Anyone knows?

Yes. But it must be in the list of equipment that are considered under NPS scheme. The more important thing is to show you have an active photography business and a portfolio of professional work.

Yes. But it must be in the list of equipment that are considered under NPS scheme. The more important thing is to show you have an active photography business and a portfolio of professional work.

if the previous owner didn't remove the camera from the system, that means a camera can registered under two or more owners?

like that can we "Kong Si" pro grade gears with other photographers for registering NPS status? to register company license at ACRA only cost $65.00, so much cheaper than to buy Nikon pro grade gears........ ;p

Last edited:
if the previous owner didn't remove the camera from the system, that means a camera can registered under two or more owners?

like that can we "Kong Si" pro grade gears with other photographers for registering NPS status? to register company license at ACRA only cost $65.00, so much cheaper than to buy Nikon pro grade gears........ ;p

Ya. Previous owner need to remove i think.

I have a registered photography biz, and the necessary camera and lens.

Just need to know how to get it done.

Do i need to show nikon all the gear and my work?

Can. As long as the first owner didnt register. In the case of the first owner has already registered. then hope he/she is willing to come with you when you doing repair to be able to enjoy the benefit.

I have a registered photography biz, and the necessary camera and lens.

Just need to know how to get it done.

Do i need to show nikon all the gear and my work?

Instructions are on the site :)

Nps membership is strictly up to nikon to decide if they want to accept you, if I am correct.

Everyone can easily register a business with acra, own a few pro equipment. But that doesnt mean you will be accepted. But you can always try, no harm.

To have a very high chance, a website showcasing your work, advertising on web etc will prove to them you are a active business ...

On a side note, the advantage of nps is able to loan set during repair. Turnaround time is no faster than any walk in customer !!! Some discount for repair, some invitation to product launch etc .

Anyone applied for NPS by physically going down to the showroom? Wanted to register, but I think last time I did the online application process halfway, it registered my IC number in but I didnt complete the process. Now when I want to do it, it says IC number has been taken and I cant progress any furthur haha :embrass:

Anyone applied for NPS by physically going down to the showroom? Wanted to register, but I think last time I did the online application process halfway, it registered my IC number in but I didnt complete the process. Now when I want to do it, it says IC number has been taken and I cant progress any furthur haha :embrass:

there is instructions online...i think u need to contact NSC..and they will give u a link to continue from where u left off

Yes, you need to head down to the showroom and tell the counter that you have problem signing up the NPS application. By telling them your email & IC number. The NPS person-in-charge will send you a e-mail to direct you to the registration website again.

Yes, you need to head down to the showroom and tell the counter that you have problem signing up the NPS application. By telling them your email & IC number. The NPS person-in-charge will send you a e-mail to direct you to the registration website again.

Ok, thanks a bunch!