NP-FM50 battery at $50 at PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
Today i went to confirm the price of the battery, its $50. This is at courts at PS, they are dowing a closing downsale. So a starter pack for video camera includes a video camera bag, a metal Hi8 tape and the FM50 battery at $50. It was original selling at 99 but now its at $50. Can consider because cathay sells the original battery at $90!:eek:

really cheap! Too bad me not in Singapore... :cry:

Yeah they have cheap DCs. That time i went there i saw the CD mavica 200 going for $458! The normal price is abt 1200. Its until sunday ie tomorrow. Its the last day. Must check the bag before buying because somebags i found got the battery missing (most probably stolen) Other electronics prices are not bad too!

Its is at the 3rd level. very prominent cos the digital camera section is jus outside the entrance. There were still a few left.

Hmm hope tomorrow still got one left for me... :embrass:
or if anyone going can help me get one? :p cuz i will only be free in late afternoon....

Plaza Singapura, dear Astin. Gonna drop by to see got any good stuff at around 11am.

F55user, u wanna get wat? maybe i check 4 u first... sony stuff? The batt?

The starter kit model is called "ACC-DHM". There were around 10+ left. Shold have cos it is like in one secluded corner.

Arrgh!!! :angry:
today i went down there and saw that it is going at $25! I feel like being cheated by 100% of the price! ;(

I saw it as well... OMG.
I thought there was a pricing error or something.. and I even asked the person.

As of 2pm, there are ard 12 sets left.
But there is a set that has no battery / tape inside.
It's on the floor, at the camera section @ 3rd level.

Must really thank sweat100 for sharing this excellent lobang with us... went down today, asked the guy how much it cost and was shocked :) Immediately grabbed 2 sets. :p

Good job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sweat100
Sad man... if i realised that it was going cheaper today, i would have got it today. :(

Aiyah... things are like that one la.
Look on the bright side of life > you saved a great deal as well...

I was wondering whether to get it for the sake of getting it... As it was really dirt cheap. I think the bag costs like at least $10?

Originally posted by sweat100
Sad man... if i realised that it was going cheaper today, i would have got it today. :(

Well you also can't say like that.. what if today no more stock liao? Lagi "sim tia"! :)

Originally posted by f55user
Well you also can't say like that.. what if today no more stock liao? Lagi "sim tia"! :)

agreed wif u
if u have brought it liao, dun care if the price drops

Glad I got one too, Went down to PS at 11:15a.m and saw several others searching the boxes for the ones with the battery.

I searched 4 boxes before I found one with the battery, I think the Courts salesman saw all the guys opening the boxes and got suspicious and he took all the boxes to the counter to do an inventory check.

Could see the look on his face when he discovered several boxes missing the battery.

He later shifted the boxes nearer to the security guard at the entrance/exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.