nowadays, people carry dslr when shopping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be they are tourist :dunno:

maybe after some shooting, they dun bother to keep?

I saw that happen a lot of time at Orchard Road lol

its a new fashion statement nowadays, so bring out ur cams and hang over ur neck like a new necklace :)

Look so cool what!!!
Maybe can start to carry along ur MF cam (Hassy, Mamiya or Bronica).
Solid, really trained ur muscle. Especially ur neck.

It's like, cool yo.

It expresses my arty side, while at the same time allowing me to embrace technology. I like to take pictures, of quiet places and random blurry objects like dustbins and draincovers to show what a thoughtful, sensitive person I am. At the same time, I also like to take pictures of my cool and hip friends when we hang out, so that I can post photos up on Facebook to show the world how cool and connected I am and what a sad, lonely loser you are.

Admit it: You wish you were me.

:devil:

I also saw some guys slinging their DSLR when they are going to a shopping mall. I was wondering, :eek:, arent they scared of damaging their dslr... at least put in a bag or something...

I tink it's perfectly alright to carry your camera to shopping... In one sense if it's for families, it's a good chance to take photos especially for those with kids as I have seen a lot of fathers and mothers taking pics of their young kids... In another sense, some might like cam whoring, so tats pretty acceptable too... Or people that treat it as a "status" like carrying a LV or prada bag....

The only thing I feel that is not right is of perverts trying to take pics of XMMs or SYTs secretly especially when going up the escalator... Many people have done it with a handphone cam so why can't people do it with a DSLR? Just tink of it...

Why arent they carrying their camera bags??? It makes me wonder the lack of care for their camera equipment or like someone said making a fashion statement, showing off with a pro body....It will sure break their heart if the camera or lens hit the ground or something. Think thrice before slinging them on you.

The only thing I feel that is not right is of perverts trying to take pics of XMMs or SYTs secretly especially when going up the escalator... Many people have done it with a handphone cam so why can't people do it with a DSLR? Just tink of it...

becos most dslr have a very loud and audible mirror slap? :think:

whenever i see ppl sling their dslr on their necks....i thought....looks as if they grew another dick in front of their chest/stomach. :D

Look so obiang. :sweat:

i always side-sling ... like how we side-sling m16 rifle in army.

maybe they bought insurance for their camera and they regret buying the camera, so they wanna be robbed. so can claim... :bsmilie:

they dont wear necklace...so they hang their dslr instead lah...its fashion...

Why arent they carrying their camera bags??? It makes me wonder the lack of care for their camera equipment or like someone said making a fashion statement, showing off with a pro body....It will sure break their heart if the camera or lens hit the ground or something. Think thrice before slinging them on you.

Most people who sling it around their necks, if you notice are usually entry level dslrs.

they fit the description of no camera bag & no dry cabinet at home & always stock with kit lens. Common among teens these days..

I sling camera because I want take photos. What else? LOL.

Put in bag take what photos. If so scared drop take what photos.

But I sling SLR, not DSLR. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.