Now...this is what I call a Car Show pic! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
0e9f056f.jpg

just showing off my customised ride in Need For Speed: Underground 2 ;p (with a little help from some photoshopping)

NFS U2 is released le ah ??

wow.. i just started playing.... not bad! your PS also not bad! :D

hwchoy said:
ooooo NFS/U2 what's the graphics requirement? can a GeForce FX5700 256MB make it?

cpu is P4 2.4GHz 1GB RAM.
it runs very smooth with my ATi 9500Pro, AMD XP2000+, 512MB 266mhz. Graphics performance same as NFS:U 1, 1024x768, very playable framerate.

Spoiler, added weather effects. ;)

ST_sg said:
it runs very smooth with my ATi 9500Pro, AMD XP2000+, 512MB 266mhz. Graphics performance same as NFS:U 1, 1024x768, very playable framerate.

mmm… the ATi 9500Pro is roughly in the same category as the FX5700 right? I asked because the demo was running with some artifacts.

hwchoy said:
mmm… the ATi 9500Pro is roughly in the same category as the FX5700 right? I asked because the demo was running with some artifacts.
btw hwchoy, is your system able to run Doom3?
mine can't survive once there are more than 3 monsters at scene, even at 800x600, medium quality :cry: :cry:

And now HL2 is releasing tomorrow... :cry:

ST_sg said:

do you have problem with the in-game anti-aliasing? when i enable it, its all black, i have to disable it. i'm using Ati9600pro.

ST_sg said:
btw hwchoy, is your system able to run Doom3?
mine can't survive once there are more than 3 monsters at scene, even at 800x600, medium quality :cry: :cry:

And now HL2 is releasing tomorrow... :cry:

haven't run D3 yet.

Drudkh said:
do you have problem with the in-game anti-aliasing? when i enable it, its all black, i have to disable it. i'm using Ati9600pro.
Never try FSAA. Did you enable the FSAA at CCC/ATi control panel?

Let me verify it tonight :)

ST_sg said:
Never try FSAA. Did you enable the FSAA at CCC/ATi control panel?

Let me verify it tonight :)
yah can only enable in control panel but not in the game...

Xbox version released le ma ? i play it on Xbox one.... better graphics.. hahhhahah...

glennyong said:
Xbox version released le ma ? i play it on Xbox one.... better graphics.. hahhhahah...
huh?! XBox using GF3 gpu, better graphics meh?? :p

ST_sg said:
huh?! XBox using GF3 gpu, better graphics meh?? :p
it uses the lowest resolution & refresh rate cos it outputs to TV, so it can perform better, but still can't be compared to AtiX800 or nVidia6800. ;)

but then.. we are comparing apples to oranges, chicken backsides to duck backsides...

then aand again....

the NFS U2 is released officially today 16th November 2004 out on all stores. Xbox version / PS 2 will cost $70-75... hahahaha...

broke again....

glennyong said:
but then.. we are comparing apples to oranges, chicken backsides to duck backsides...

then aand again....

the NFS U2 is released officially today 16th November 2004 out on all stores. Xbox version / PS 2 will cost $70-75... hahahaha...

broke again....
yes, they are chicken and duck but they are still birds but xbox is still a modified PC turned into console.

Status
Not open for further replies.