Now then i know!

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/services/extended-warranty.html/

Next time get extended warranty from HV, best get product over 2k. Less than that, once spoilt n need repair, cost can over come the purchase price and you need to pay for it liao.

My netbook cost 659,i brought 5 yrs warranty, 700+ in total. Spoilt for twice, total repair is almost 50% of the cost. If any major repair n over 400, i got to pay extra. I rathe let it sleep n no more HV extended warranty for me in future. Cause electronic things once gg, its hard to repair, esp need soldering etc.

a netbook for 5 years warranty? that is abit long

laptops are change every 2 years for the needs of more cpu and vga processing power for softwares and apps

It is not base on the purchase price when you bought it but rather the purchase price of a compairable replacement at the time of claim.

This is what happen to me when my LCD TV went bonkers. Cost of repair was $930.00 which is the same price of another compairable TV on offer. They offer me the TV but I opt to "upgrade" to a LED Smart TV with a $30.00 top up, including another exterded warranty, Total cost was about $150.00. Hope the new TV go bonkers again before the warranty expires in a few years time :bsmilie:

I don't buy extended warranty for electronic stuff... technology progresses so fast after 1 year your equipment already superseded with better and cheaper stuff.

5 yrs netbook... you sure you still be using the same netbook on the 3rd year? It might not even run Office properly by then.

Extended Warranty | Services - Harvey Norman Singapore

Next time get extended warranty from HV, best get product over 2k. Less than that, once spoilt n need repair, cost can over come the purchase price and you need to pay for it liao.

My netbook cost 659,i brought 5 yrs warranty, 700+ in total. Spoilt for twice, total repair is almost 50% of the cost. If any major repair n over 400, i got to pay extra. I rathe let it sleep n no more HV extended warranty for me in future. Cause electronic things once gg, its hard to repair, esp need soldering etc.

If no warranty and spoil or you think you kenna cheated :

[video=youtube;SHZzVe7NpYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZzVe7NpYA[/video]

The netbook is use during oversea trip for storing photos and also, surf whenever possible (Wifi). Therefore, it's seem not worth to repair anymore if keep on having same issue. I mostly will demand a new unit if the issue keep coming back. Else HV will lost a "loyal" customer + complain from me, haha!

i bought my "Sony Bravia 46" 18 months ago. I signed the extended 5 yrs warranty from Sony directly. Then due to bad sales, they announce recently they wont produce Bravia TV any longer..............

diu..............