Now that V-Dae is over....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Now that V-Dae is over.... u guys wanna share wat u all did for ya gf's or bf's?

can gather more ideas...there is always nxt year hahaha

Witness said:
Now that V-Dae is over.... u guys wanna share wat u all did for ya gf's or bf's?

where is yours?:think:

had dinner but no prior reservation.
Walked to a ulu resturant
"you have seats for 2?"
"do you have a reservation?"
"nope"
"this way please"

price tag? :faint: once a year lah.. dun complain..

Witness said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

V-day=Waste $

treat it like any other day, because i only celebrate time with my loved ones more than once a year, so why must an make it into a commerical day that couples must to something for their loved loves and get to get laid just on one particular day.

er... had my dinner at a roadside stall...

alone... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

cheap and good~

had dinner @ Kuriya, had set meal for one, + 2 more dishes to share. The MOST EX meal I've ever had!! Set meal includes 1 wine,10 dishes, 1 desert. Damn shiok.

Final dish was a cut-out avocado, with penshell(sashimi)/urchin(sashimi)/avocado pieces mixed up inside. Never had sea urchin nor pen shell before, and Man...the feeling is like *******.

Yes it was Ex. It was once a yr. At other times of the year, we might not get to taste the 10dishes. or wouldn't be 'crazy' enough to pay individually for it.

dun have the picture of the avocado now..hehe...*drooool*

Witness said:

Let me see....

Go for dinner, give her flowers or chocolates den bring her for a dinner and send her home after dat? :dunno:

That's the best I can think of on a date with girls.

redstone said:
Few days before V Day, I had a drink with a couple of friends.

8 bucks for Pepsi. :eek: :sweat:

Completely unrelated to V Day. Just a gathering of old friends.. :bsmilie:
Thats the everyday price at Boat Quay and Clarke Quay wat.

Worked the energy out at the gym...

ya buten so long as everyone's happy la....hahaha..... getting laid... i tink not la.....

soma...i brot a bunch of flowers and two 21" helium balloons tied to the flowers to school and waited for her outside her LT...

then we went supermart to buy food and went home to prepare...then we had a picnic at pungool jetty hahaha

Went with her shopping and had a nice dinner. Everyday stuff but it is beats trying to something special.

Witness said:
ya buten so long as everyone's happy la....hahaha..... getting laid... i tink not la.....

soma...i brot a bunch of flowers and two 21" helium balloons tied to the flowers to school and waited for her outside her LT...

then we went supermart to buy food and went home to prepare...then we had a picnic at pungool jetty hahaha

wa..so in love huh..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.