now nikon has a stronger low-pass-fitler-less camera, will pentax release k3 for batt

wah dont like that... I wanna buy a FF Pentax Camera..... not a Tab + TV + Walkman + Radio + Remote + Oven Toaster + Fridge + Washing machine + Microwave Oven + Phone...... :(

:bsmilie: agree with u... sometimes, less is more ;)

Dunno, I haven't used it.

Would you prefer if the FF DSLR came with iOS? :bsmilie: When I was in BKK recently I saw at least 3 or 4 people using the Galaxy camera, and was shocked that there were even 3 or 4. There are a load of better cameras you can get for the price!
No OS like those on a camera please. There is no point anyway coz you can't write an app supporting the camera anyway.

I guess NO ff for this coming announcement if it's 5 camera's thingee. If it's going to be the ff, it must be the ff plus it's peripherals, like lenses, flash, .... since ff itself would have been BIG enough as some announcement, why dabbled it with other kuching-kurap cameras? if you are the marketing guy, would you do that?

Come on, give respect to our dreamed-toy!!!

But then, I may be...

I guess NO ff for this coming announcement if it's 5 camera's thingee. If it's going to be the ff, it must be the ff plus it's peripherals, like lenses, flash, .... since ff itself would have been BIG enough as some announcement, why dabbled it with other kuching-kurap cameras? if you are the marketing guy, would you do that?

Come on, give respect to our dreamed-toy!!!

But then, I may be...

I agree with you that FF may come along with some FF lenses, as they may have thought of whether their existing FA lenses would be good enough to meet the standard of today FF camera.

I agree with you that FF may come along with some FF lenses, as they may have thought of whether their existing FA lenses would be good enough to meet the standard of today FF camera.

Er.. I'm sure... the lenses work and,

8181143380_7153ec94fb_z.jpg

People will stand up.....

8181996609_55b5373cb4_z.jpg

and take notice .....

8182034022_67d0228b03_z.jpg

when Pentax Full Frame arrives...

;)

Don't over worry. :)

Last edited: