November Outing - Suggestions

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
It is now November. Suggestions for outings for this month?

1. Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
2. Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve

It is now November. Suggestions for outings for this month?

1. Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
2. Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve

Wow all Nature series... hee..

Hmm hope i am not working for the outing.. :p

bukit timah is good, have not been there for 10 years

Thanks Felix for the heads up.

Currently we are working on an outing to St Patrick Secondary school on East Cost road. There are some nice buildings in the school which I'm sure you guys would be interested. It is their Open House on 23 November 2013 Saturday from 8am to 3pm. The school principle and management are kind enough to allow us to go in and take photos of their school facilities, and probably the Open House event too.

We can do those nature shootings in future outings, hope you guys don't mind.

Thanks to Ronald from Emjay for linking us up. It's still early, but hope you all add this date in your calendar, and let's have some fun there.

Here is their school website: http://www.stpatricks.moe.edu.sg/index.aspx

Currently we are working on an outing to St Patrick Secondary school on East Cost road. There are some nice buildings in the school which I'm sure you guys would be interested. It is their Open House on 23 November 2013 Saturday from 8am to 3pm. The school principle and management are kind enough to allow us to go in and take photos of their school facilities, and probably the Open House event too.

Thanks to Ronald from Emjay for linking us up. It's still early, but hope you all add this date in your calendar, and let's have some fun there.

Look interesting..:)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

all the place suggest are nice for outing

OOOOOOooooooHhh....! XMM! ;P

23rd is out for me as my daughter just ended her PSLE and will be going to open house in schools around our area, Gan Eng Seng Secondary, St Teresa's Convent, etc to select a school she wants to go to for secondary education.

Last edited:
I have not been to visit that school in years. I used to stay in the east when I was in secondary school and moved to the central area after that and west side after I got married. Now staying in the south.

When it says St xxx convent then it's XMM hahaha

Darn......! LoL!!

Boy, are you going to be disappointed. :bsmilie:

Nah.... I'm an optimist! Behind every woman there are 2 woman, so on and so forth! Behind every boy there must be a woman/sister! LOL!

Let's do a bet that there will be many photos of XMMs (boy's relatives/sisters) from the day.. Khekhekhe!
No cheating and keeping said shots as personal collections hor... ;P

Last edited:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::angel: