Nov Issue of Practical Photography ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi all....

For readers of the UK photo maganize "Practical Photography".... anyone notice there isn't a Nov issue in S'pore ?? I got the Oct issue on Oct itself.... and waited till this month for the Nov issue. But all the bookshop/store I've been to is selling the new Dec issue only !! What happen to the Nov issue ?? :bigeyes:I was sooo lookin forwards to the Nov issues guild on shooting Star Trails.

Just came back from Kinokuniya & Borders at orchard road..... and non of them carry the Nov Issue too.

Could anyone out there tell me is there a Nov issue in S'pore..... and where could I get my hands on a copy. Thxs :thumbsup:

I got my copy at Times @ Plaza Singapura a few weeks back. Not sure if there's any left...

I got my copy at Times @ Plaza Singapura a few weeks back. Not sure if there's any left...

Thxs for the info..... it seems that popular bookshop which I often depends upon for my mag isn't as timely as they should have been.

Will try my luck at Plaza Singapura soon.... :thumbsup:

I bought mine at the airport a couple of weeks ago.
Is it only the star trail article you're after? I could scan it for you if you want... (scanning the whole mag will be a bit too much ;-)
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Get a subscription which I just did. Every copy is worth the penny.

i have a copy of it, because well, i'm in the country where it comes from and it's actually cheaper here after conversion (naturally)

i can make you the same offer - i.e. just the star trail article, but photographs of it, i have no scanner here. otherwise, if you can wait until next summer.. :)

anyways, there is nothing new in the star trail article actually, but it's a well-written one.

Get a subscription which I just did. Every copy is worth the penny.

How do you go about subscribing to the mag, through our local vendor? I am interested to subscribe but unable to find local vendor.

Go to Allscript:

http://www.allscript.com/Home.aspx

Key in Pratical Photography in the search function, can't find it in the photography tab. Price they quot is the same as from bookshops. Managed to grab some past issues too.

Found many Practical Photography copies of Oct issue (around 5 left) at Holland Village magazine stall. Think they have regular supply monthly. Was told that November issue not available yet. Each copy at S$13.90.

there were 2 copies of nov issue at the bookstand of Sim Lim, the one nearest to the taxi stand.

Hi all....

Sick of hunting high & low for the Nov Issue.....

Anyone got a good condition copy, willing to sell ??? :think:

PM me. Thxs

u folks tried basheers? @ bras basah 4th floor, i get my subscription from there..

Just came back from Kinokuniya & Borders at orchard road..... and non of them carry the Nov Issue too.

Could anyone out there tell me is there a Nov issue in S'pore..... and where could I get my hands on a copy. Thxs :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I thought Kino does sell the magazine cos i bought it there?

u all very funny...:rolleyes:

selective vision

the number one power of clubsnap members

diver-hloc, if you die die cannot find it based on pegasus's suggestion even

just pm me your singapore address, i send it to you from uk foc.. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.