Nouveau rich so poor thing

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
With fewer golf courses, golf membership will only be for the really filthy rich ones. So poor thing...

Only Keppel + Marina got the chop. They won't touch SICC. Many golf courses in JB. Those affected can go there.

Last edited:
Only Keppel + Marina got the chop. They won't touch SICC. Many golf courses in JB. Those affected can go there.

SICC must give up a 18 hole course to the labour movement, so said the decree.

You don't need a golf course to play golf.

I hit the ball tied to a long string from my HDB balcony.

It's the right of every citizen to be able to play golf wherever and whenever he likes. The founding fathers of this nation had made sure such right was protected when we inherited the sport from our colonial masters.

Of course the only place balls are supplied is the famed Geylang Golf Club. No one has lost a ball there. :)

Leasing the land to developers just brings more bucks than 5,000 members with their small balls :)

Its sad I tell ya! Apparently, they are all so wasted after hearing the news, the minister had to book premium exhibition rooms, invite them over and comfort them.

The problem with JB golf courses is you can't find your balls.

It is stolen before you reach it.

And you may be robbed of your golf clubs and golf shoes. :)

The problem with JB golf courses is you can't find your balls.
Don't they have a "Care for Balls Department" (CBD) there as well in JB? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
not enough beds in hospital ? go malaysia lor.
no money to buy house ? go malaysia lor.
no place to play golf ? go malaysia lor.

The video is wrongly titled in Mandarin.
[h=1]the mrbrown show: send ah kong [送啊香港] (video)[/h]

It should be

送啊公

It is a great excuse for local married male golfers. Now they can officially go to JB to play on a regular basis. Some score a hole-in-one everytime.