Nothing to do here, Taken in Pattaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenJR

3526.jpg

Taken on the offshore rig used as a Para-sailing centre. Apart from watching your friends try this activity there isnt much else to do, since they can only leave once the entire group has completed the activity.

Off Pattaya, Thailand.

Nikon F5 on Continuous Silent wind
Nikkor 35mm f1.4 ais
Kodak T400CN

So what are the interesting things / scenery in Pattaya? Thinking of visiting Thailand this year... not sure whether it's gonna be Bangkok ( the tiger shows being the biggest selling factor :bsmilie: ), Pattaya or Phuket .

:Later,
>

Originally posted by Pinoy
So what are the interesting things / scenery in Pattaya? Thinking of visiting Thailand this year... not sure whether it's gonna be Bangkok ( the tiger shows being the biggest selling factor :bsmilie: ), Pattaya or Phuket .

>

Hi,

Not so sure whats there to see, this trip was a group tour thingie which joined just to relax. I'm sure there are packages that include all three cities. cheers!

Originally posted by Pinoy

>

Pattaya is only 3 hours coach ride from Bangkok.
So what you can do is fly to Bangkok, then take the bus which leaves daily to Pattaya.
Both places are just as nice, Pattaya is more of a resort but Bangok is a city. So if you'r thinking of doing some good shopping, Bangkok is the place. For other funs like sea sports, pattaya is where you get it.

hmmm.. i got this feeling that the woman is blocking the shot .
i woukld had imagine a picture perfect ..

i like the shot very much ( without the lady )

never the less is a nice shot .

sorry if my comment sound leak of depth .

Hi lucifer

Thanks for the comments. Yes, when I composed the picture she wasnt there, then! she suddenly cut in so I just composed it with her. I think it still works. Wish the sky was a bit darker though.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.