Nothing Like a Cold Bath on a Hot Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you've got a perfect answer for me.

I'd put camera bag one side on the grass , take my shoes and shirt off..... fix on a fisheye

............... and jump into the water ..... moments like this are priceless

Ok this is how I see this picture after many looks...

* it will be a finalist selectors in many photo competition, if the subject theme is on childhood, kids, joy and fun.
* it's fully pack with action...even the little fella with his back to camera, tell us that the depth of the stream is safe enough for a small size like him.
* a " desicive moment + DALI " mixture.
* if a picture speaks a thousand words....this does.
* I can see captions like..." here I come ", " me too ", " hey ! shoot me, I pose for you ", "what's that fella doing up there "..." I want to have another go "...too many.
* this shot is difficult to re-enact given another chance.
* " Nudity " is normally a taboo here, but this is an exception, in fact it adds fun to it.
* Bringing up kids is expensive ? Here is " zero " cost... plain naked.

the only thing I would like to suggest is...do away that motorbike, or some may say the tilt is uncomfortable, however I can live with it.

i like the concept you got working here. but i agree with the crop that snapsnap made and the the black borders really make a huge difference!

Hi ClubSnap.

This is my first post, after picking up photography and looking at the critique corner, when I stumble across this post.

Is this a norm? in asia? That we can take pictures of children and kids? albeit naked or otherwise.

Had I taken this shot in Europe, I would be chastised by other adults. Non related parents, may even come up to me and insist that I delete the picture from my camera.

This is due to the protective nature of their culture, protecting their youth from sexual predators.

I'm sure a child sexual predator, who stumble across this picture, will right click and save the above picture and add it to his repository of offending catalogue.

What is the policy of photography here? In Asia/Singapore?

You had capture the perfect moment. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.