Nothing better than the Oly C2100 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syncmaster

Mar 15, 2002
Greece
two.xthost.info
I have read the news about the newest Photokina expo , and even the new stuff that haves pop out it does not make me to droll about them ..
Funny enough the new Panasonic 12x had become target for arguments ,and the verdict is that it will be as poor performer due the smaller CCD size , in comparison with the C2100 .

What is your opinion about all this ..

Originally posted by syncmaster
I have read the news about the newest Photokina expo , and even the new stuff that haves pop out it does not make me to droll about them ..
Funny enough the new Panasonic 12x had become target for arguments ,and the verdict is that it will be as poor performer due the smaller CCD size , in comparison with the C2100 .

What is your opinion about all this ..

Agreed :D

who me? nah wd have gotten it if it was more desirable... a bit too sport-oriented...

Originally posted by mpenza
does anyone think Olympus E100Rapid Shot is better?

The E100 certainly looks waaay better than the UZI. Black more professional looking.:) The ONLY and major down side to E100 is its only 1.5MP. Otherwise I would certainly have gone for E100.

Thot C-2100 is discontinued...? This is what I heard from CP.

anyone wants mine then? lol
it's spoilt and if it's totally overhauled I will sell it..

Originally posted by denizenx

U din send your c2100uz for repair?

if its free, I dun mind!;)

lol I did.. but olympus was moving its offices from Valley Point to High Street... so the workshop was no longer there... so waiting for a return call...

oh yeah, OLYMPUS HAS MOVED TO THE BLOCK OPP PARLIAMENT HOUSE!

free? hmm see how.. if it costs like 300 to replace everything I'll probably sell it off for a 100... unrepaired.
early bidders? haah

lol I did.. but olympus was moving its offices from Valley Point to High Street... so the workshop was no longer there... so waiting for a return call...

free? hmm see how.. if it costs like 300 to replace everything I'll probably sell it off for a 100... unrepaired.
early bidders? haah

Din know that they are moving place. How to get there now? Btw how old is your cam? Why did it suddenly die?

Originally posted by Falcon

Din know that they are moving place. How to get there now? Btw how old is your cam? Why did it suddenly die?
When have they moved? I just went to Olympus at Valley Point 2-3 weeks ago.

Originally posted by Acieed

When have they moved? I just went to Olympus at Valley Point 2-3 weeks ago.

yeah.. it's there @ high street i just bought my camera and i saw a big big olympus sign.... :D should gone in to see it.... maybe they sell thoese out of stock teleconveters :D

early bidders? haah

I'm interested, just let me know if it can be repaired or not. ;)

well my purchase was in the 2nd last day of 2000? a few weeks after it was released...
but in the following june had a replacement cos I went aus and had fun with sub zero...
so the current cam is 1 yr 2 mths... but less used now cos I was more gungho when I using my cp990 (4 mths 3600++ shots) and the first oly(100's)...

why did it die? hmm gd qn, was erm shooting some prints from my SLR to play ard in PS. no batt so I left it. next morning put in batt, power on, pressed Macro and it died.. jealous fit? LOL

now in the hands of Olympus Singapore... waiting for my call.. maybe I'll call them tomm..

anyway whatever whoever says, if u're desperate for zoom and IS can get the new panasonic model if it's cheap... haha Leica is the mantra u chant when u want a perfect shot... and if that fails u can always blame the panasonic components..

haha Leica is the mantra u chant when u want a perfect shot... and if that fails u can always blame the panasonic components..

:D

hi trying to recoup something from my 2k+ investments in the oly and etc...
see buy n sell..

Status
Not open for further replies.