Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
To whom it may concern;

If you think that by messaging/bombarding me on ICQ with vulagrities simply because i closed this thread would get me to re-open the thread or reply in kind, then i think you're very wrong.

If you think i was being self righteous in closing the thread, then once again, it goes to show how absurdly shallow and stupid you are as a person.

It simply didn't occur to you that i was only doing what i was supposed to do and i dont' see why i need to take any form of abuse and grief from you.

Other members deem that thread offensive. I closed it. If you didn't like it, or how it was done, then go feedback to any of the administrators. If you want to go about making accusations about me abusing my status as a moderator simply because i closed that thread, then maybe you need to go look at yourself in the mirror.

I'm quite sick of needing to answer to people like you who go online, making snide, pointless comments about women, or others in general and then hide behind the computer screen. Go read that thread again if you really are as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
To whom it may concern;

If you think that by messaging/bombarding me on ICQ with vulagrities simply because i closed this thread would get me to re-open the threat or reply in kind, then i think you're very wrong.

If you think i was being self righteous in closing the thread, then once again, it goes to show how absurdly shallow and stupid you are as a person.

It simply didn't occur to you that i was only doing what i was supposed to do and i dont' see why i need to take any form of abuse and grief from you.

Other members deem that thread offensive. I closed it. If you didn't like it, or how it was done, then go feedback to any of the administrators. If you want to go about making accusations about me abusing my status as a moderator simply because i closed that thread, then maybe you need to go look at yourself in the mirror.

I'm quite sick of needing to answer to people like you who go online, making snide, pointless comments about women, or others in general and then hide behind the computer screen. Go read that thread again if you really are as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

:thumbsup: ... you have my support

To whom it may concern;

If you think that by messaging/bombarding me on ICQ with vulagrities simply because i closed this thread would get me to re-open the threat or reply in kind, then i think you're very wrong.

:thumbsup: I support u too.

Its plain obvious who the culprit is.

It just show how low that person is.....

No point getting upset over such people.....

Wolfgang.... U have my support too.....

To whom it may concern;

If you think that by messaging/bombarding me on ICQ with vulagrities simply because i closed this thread would get me to re-open the thread or reply in kind, then i think you're very wrong.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by NiVleK
:thumbsup: I support u too.

Its plain obvious who the culprit is.

Not really nice to guess & pinpoint finger at anyone since we don't know who he/she is since there are many who post in that thread. Unless WG could prove with evidence, this thread/allegation thing should not continue. It could hurt reputation of innocent people like SniperD who just happen to be there. :(

WG, I would suggest you bring your problem to the attention of ISP instead of here. ;)

Not really nice to guess & pinpoint finger at anyone since we don't know who he/she is since there are many who post in that thread. Unless WG could prove with evidence, this thread/allegation thing should not continue. It could hurt reputation of innocent people like SniperD who just happen to be there.

Precisely, nobody was pinpointed ... now you mention SniperD as a suspect ... :bsmilie: ... SniperD no offence ... :devil:

To whom it may concern;

You have my support too. May I add that such actions goes to show how low and shallow his/her mentality is.

Originally posted by eug
Precisely, nobody was pinpointed ... now you mention SniperD as a suspect ... :bsmilie: ... SniperD no offence ... :devil:

No offence. I'm just stating the fact of society evolution. No sexist remarks from me to date
;)

Originally posted by Pepper
Not really nice to guess & pinpoint finger at anyone since we don't know who he/she is since there are many who post in that thread. Unless WG could prove with evidence, this thread/allegation thing should not continue. It could hurt reputation of innocent people like SniperD who just happen to be there. :(

WG, I would suggest you bring your problem to the attention of ISP instead of here. ;)

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Pepper

Cool dude. I will not pinpoint..besides.. I am also not 100% sure. :)

If its who I think it is, good for u wolfus! Sick of such a person!!!

These people are just 'stones, blocks, worse than senseless things!'
So insensitive. What if the topic being discussed is them?

* togu shake head.... :(

Not only a looser... hopless one indeed... :rolleyes:

aiya,

why resort to terrorist method?

not hapy with WG just give him a FARKING direct so that everyone sees it, right?

i am neutral abt the topic, of the female species here being thin,

but, the bombing in ICQ is not condone, aiya, piss lah, i mean, peace lah, haha

:dent:

Status
Not open for further replies.