Not Sure Is A Screen Defect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seems to be able to attach the image but i inserted a link. Thx.

Oooo... Looks bad!
Did you knocked it?

Sent a message to NSC no reply yet! It is obvious tilted at an angle and also with the screen on can't tell at all. Anyway still feels uneasy...:what:

Sent a message to NSC no reply yet! It is obvious tilted at an angle and also with the screen on can't tell at all. Anyway still feels uneasy...:what:

Last edited:
Sent in NSC ths morning, they don't seems to be surprise with the defect! So see how after 7 working days!

Last edited:
It can be clean by removing the LCD cover, happened to D200 also. How much did NSC charge for that?

It can be clean by removing the LCD cover, happened to D200 also. How much did NSC charge for that?

It is 4 mths old so I presume is FOC bah! I din notice it when I got it until lately I decided to remove the screen protector. Just curious u know how they remove it? Won't it be damaged?

Last edited:
It is 4 mths old so I presume is FOC bah! I din notice it when I got it until lately I decided to remove the screen protector. Just curious u know how they remove it? Won't it be damaged?

They have to open up the back cover of the body and clean on the inside loh

Collect my camera yesterday, problem fix by replacing the LCD cover FOC since is under warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.