Not eveyone can afford such rental...

well. she is a singer. not sure if she is a famous one. pray hard she is.

shes not famous. In fact her first album was a big flop. Rumours was that, CHC members contributed by buying her albums.

:)

Anyway i never had good impression of her and her hubby, as well as CHC on the whole cos i never felt that they are operating as a church in the way it should be. Their young church members was worshipping her hubby as a god or idol instead of worshipping whom they should be (source from RazorTV live interview).

I read from newspapers they used to stay in a 5rm HDB flat in tampines but after a few years, they bought properties and the rest you know from newspapers.

It don't takes a high intellect to know where all these money comes from.

Just feel sad that first its charity's donation being misused. Now its religion's donation being misused.

They boast a membership of 30,000 (source from newspapers). And if i am not mistaken, donation is 10% of each donor's salary (going by the usual church donation). Can you imagine how much money goes into their pocket every month and how much is left going to the church in actual fact? All these we wun know, except themselves.

Last edited:
shes not famous. In fact her first album was a big flop. Rumours was that, CHC members contributed by buying her albums.

:)

Anyway i never had good impression of her and her hubby, as well as CHC on the whole cos i never felt that they are operating as a church in the way it should be. Their young church members was worshipping her hubby as a god or idol instead of worshipping whom they should be (source from Razor live interview).

I read from newspapers they used to stay in a 5rm HDB flat in tampines but after a few years, they bought properties and the rest you know from newspapers.

It don't takes a high intellect to know where all these money comes from.

Just feel sad that first its charity's donation being misused. Now its religion's donation being misused.

They boast a membership of 30,000 (source from newspapers). And if i am not mistaken, donation is 10% of each donor's salary (going by the usual church donation). Can you imagine how much money goes into their pocket every month and how much is left going to the church in actual fact? All these we wun know, except themselves.

leave it as that bah. personally... i have a strong stance against a lot of religions, so i'm doubtful a lot of things that they do.

u could call me a extreme skeptic bah. atheist? not there yet.

try reading books such as God delusion by richard dawkins, God is not great by christopher hitchens and the like. i agree to most of their stands against the religions of the book bah.

i am taking a neutral stand here against convincing ppl abt their practices. i'm just raising the possibility of another avenue thats all. its hard to discuss this in a way that the ISA dun drop by to ur house:sweat: so i shall just leave it here.

god or not god...

money can certainly fuel one's greed.

is she famous in US??

If you have USA friends in FaceBook or MSN Messenger, just drop them a message to ask if they know who she is.

ironically i only remember her as "sexy paster ho yeow sun" all thanks to we live in singapura song.

apart from that nope no hear before.

$28,000 per month rental
again a mix of religion and charity

Read previously about the monk's air steward assistant buying a $10,000 watch while on a trip in BKK. Wonder why would anyone want to be in religion and also a charity and then spend money like that on such things. The behavior is so much like that of a kept mistress splurging her sugar daddy's riches. Except in this case it was a he.

well. its always easy to cheat in the name of something. look at slayers suicide case. a religous mob usually are easy to be taken advantage of. even kids are doing it. adults too I guess.

well. she is a singer. not sure if she is a famous one. pray hard she is.

but from wad i see... she looks like she can afford it. without the help of her husband side and let ur imagination roam wild.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Yeow_Sun#Awards

Read more about singing stars in the US market and you will find even white or black singers don't make much money cutting albums. Even if you selling alot or is one of the leading seller on iTunes, you are only making chicken feed money. The real money spinner as anyone in the industry will tell you is in Live Concerts selling tickets. And then you turn your head back to her and you google about how many concerts she has done and how big and how often and you will find, she is making no way as much to support her lifestyle and so call popularity. Somtime in life... all you need is just to as impartial and do some research and the truth shall set you FREE. heheheheh..

Last edited:
Somtime in life... all you need is just to as impartial and do some research and the truth shall set you FREE. heheheheh..

sadly, they don't want to know the truth. The blind led the blind, endorsing and justifying each other worldly and shameless lifestyle.

The company I work wif, with the very first management before it was taken over two times, is heavily supporting CHC. When I first start work there, I didnt know they had early morning prayers everyday till they changed it to every Monday & Friday. Though there was once my Big boss pull me in and said "Pray for the good of the company" I pulled out my hand and said I can pray the way my religion teaches me and I cant follow them, no offence. Different religion bah. They pray very loud in the office. That will be the time I just go out and count my stock coz I cant speak to supplier on the phone due to background noise lol. Kena one time when my supplier heard and said "What happening over there? who shouting?" I said "Nolah, they just praying"

They also gives out the pastor's wife Album CD to every customer who purchased and item from us. (Pssst, the cartons of CDs still here since 2003). Also, my big boss will take in any employee that is being recommend by CHC. No need check their resume bla bla bla, straight away comes got big position like Cust Svs Mgr,Retail Mgr etc. Then when notice of their incompetence, kena sacked straight away. So I dun understand it at all.

Also, another ex-colleague of mine is a pastor from another church. One day I saw him watching a "secret"(thats what he said) video from CHC, well actually watching a sermon given by that pastor. I ask him what happened, he said they just watching him since they find his way of teaching is different. But I dunno lah, since I dunno much abt these teachings.

In every trade there is always some bad eggs. As long its human, all sins will come. Nothing is pure. What ever the report, news or fourm mention, the truth is out there and it will come to light. Frankly, it is fun and enjoyable watching how this news progress ... LoL

I remembered once when I was a teen. For fun, I attended a 5-day 'camp'.

Everything was free. In the camp they called each other bros and sis even many of them were 30yrs older than me.

I enjoyed the food and hospitality. The one that scared me were the services.

Many people especially teens were drawn into their service and at time can be very fightening.(During my first encounter). They screamed, cried.... as if they were being possessed....

I went thru the 5-day camp. Good experience!

I remembered once when I was a teen. For fun, I attended a 5-day 'camp'.

Everything was free. In the camp they called each other bros and sis even many of them were 30yrs older than me.

I enjoyed the food and hospitality. The one that scared me were the services.

Many people especially teens were drawn into their service and at time can be very fightening.(During my first encounter). They screamed, cried.... as if they were being possessed....

may advice u to rephrase this part:sweat: or u may end up like the pastor who said the very same things abt taoists too.

and sadly. its like this. religion are for ppl who need that emotional/ spiritual support. as far as i know... the more successful scientists are the ones who usually turn out to be skeptics or atheists. so far i havent come abt a scientist who can excel by basing his research on the holy book.:rolleyes:

and yes, i understand abt wad u mean in the services part. i sometimes dunno if they ever considered other alternatives hahaha...

It's a group effect. Can happen in a concert or any large gathering, or even national day parade. :bsmilie:

It's a group effect. Can happen in a concert or any large gathering, or even national day parade. :bsmilie:

well. hehe. then i would say they are not emotionally strong then.:rolleyes:
either way. my impression on this is not very good lar. i once did a small research paper on this topic and the methods used by various religions to bring in members are quite astounding. shall just leave it as that so as to not offend anyone.

well. hehe. then i would say they are not emotionally strong then.:rolleyes:
either way. my impression on this is not very good lar. i once did a small research paper on this topic and the methods used by various religions to bring in members are quite astounding. shall just leave it as that so as to not offend anyone.

I guess every religion has their own ways. For whatever religion we are or not, the best way is to respect each other regardless of skin color or religion.

I do have a friend whom said my religion sux big time coz cannot do this and that and the religion she went to is good. I'm not angry coz I know people can be shallow minded. Funny sort, she havent converted to that religion.

So I asked her, what is the good point abt that religion? Best answer I ever heard.

"COz I can gamble and its not a sin" :faint: . She likes to gamble so I leave it as it is. But being with a religion that lets you gamble? I dunno lei. I know that religion also dun let you gamble in a sense. When ask who taught her that, she said just her friend. So I suggest her, if she wants to convert, better go proper channel and dun believe whatever people with no deeper knowledge said. haiz.:nono:

I guess every religion has their own ways. For whatever religion we are or not, the best way is to respect each other regardless of skin color or religion.

I do have a friend whom said my religion sux big time coz cannot do this and that and the religion she went to is good. I'm not angry coz I know people can be shallow minded. Funny sort, she havent converted to that religion.

So I asked her, what is the good point abt that religion? Best answer I ever heard.

"COz I can gamble and its not a sin" :faint: . She likes to gamble so I leave it as it is. But being with a religion that lets you gamble? I dunno lei. I know that religion also dun let you gamble in a sense. When ask who taught her that, she said just her friend. So I suggest her, if she wants to convert, better go proper channel and dun believe whatever people with no deeper knowledge said. haiz.:nono:

okkies. i think ur thinking on the adult scale. my research was targetted at the younger age group and the various tactics used:sweat: