Not everyday Simon Cowell gets blown away by a great voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why she's s old only tries to audition. Should have done it longgg ago with her wonderful voice

Dumb audience keep shouting and shouting. Anyway anyone knows who the babe judge is?

Hmm Amanda looks good on TV, despite being like....38?

She's Amanda Holden.

She's really amazing. Definitely looking forward to her next audition.

hmm i thought simon cowell has been giving quite positive feedbacks in american idol season 8 recently? he gave a standing ovation to adam lambert last week!

Once in a while, it is a pleasure to see people who we all think are ordinary but who possess extraordinary talent rise to the surface. Paul Potts was a mobile phone salesperson and now a professional tenor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Potts

Susan Boyle is certainly a diamond in the rough with that angelic voice of hers. Hope she wins and use that God given talent to inspire others to live the dream. :thumbsup:

Man it gave me goosebumps! Lovely..:heart:

nice singing.
but her voice seems pretty flat throughout.
flat as in there's no dynamism.

listen to charice pempengco and you'll hear the difference.
charice's voice is so dynamic.

of course, i'm not factoring in the age difference.

nice singing.
but her voice seems pretty flat throughout.
flat as in there's no dynamism.

listen to charice pempengco and you'll hear the difference.
charice's voice is so dynamic.

of course, i'm not factoring in the age difference.

You're joking, right? Charice Pempengco needs a lot of work to be a good singer. She sounds more raw than dynamic.

You're joking, right? Charice Pempengco needs a lot of work to be a good singer. She sounds more raw than dynamic.

i'm not joking.

if you saw and heard the dvd david foster hitman, just listen to her sing, and you'll notice she uses alot of head, chest voice.
to me, that's dynamic.
especially the starting phrase of the 2nd whitney's song.

i heard it more than 100 times.

in fact, the only thing i dont like about charice is that she tends to over exaggerate her motions...and most of the time when she sings, it's 101% too overly powerful.

but it's all due to the song she choses.(or david, rather).

i bet her new album which is in process will showcase her dynamic voice.
i just cant wait.

on the contrary,
susan boyle has absolute zero marketing value.

in fact, the only thing i dont like about charice is that she tends to over exaggerate her motions...and most of the time when she sings, it's 101% too overly powerful.

but it's all due to the song she choses.(or david, rather).

i bet her new album which is in process will showcase her dynamic voice.
i just cant wait.

on the contrary,
susan boyle has absolute zero marketing value.

boyle seems like a nice english dame if i ever see one. marketable? well...William hung.

You sure William Hung is marketable? Where is he today? After the "novelty" wears off, he also faded into oblivion. That is not marketability.

You sure William Hung is marketable? Where is he today? After the "novelty" wears off, he also faded into oblivion. That is not marketability.

i meant marketing the novelty. :) but then again, aretha flanklin isn't exactly a looker, but still powderfull as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.