not enough slp-headaches pls help

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
sometimes at nites i wont ne getting enough slp no matter how i try to. its not like i have been taking any caffeine but always find it hard to slp. Anyone can help on wad to do to reduce the headache?

Hi,

why dont you see a doctor? I understand your difficulty but I dont think this is the right place to post it.

sometimes at nites i wont ne getting enough slp no matter how i try to. its not like i have been taking any caffeine but always find it hard to slp. Anyone can help on wad to do to reduce the headache?

Stop surfing CS and see a doctor...

yup .. agree with cleonbus .. stop computer and learn to read a book to fall asleep

the best way to reduce headaches that are caused by sleep deprievation... is sleep. :bsmilie:

suggest that if you are experiencing insomnia long-term, see a doctor. it can have very bad effects on your health long-term.

2 pandadols shld do the trick... it always works for me

how many hours you sleep each day.

positive solution :

you need to work out, exercise, change life style, make yourself exhausted, sure can sleep.

negative solution :

drink beer, go clubbing everynite, make yourself high and drunk. sure can sleep.

Last edited:
CS = Can't Sleep
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

read a boring book at night. guaranteed to make you sleep. cutting off the internet entirely also helps.

Do not look at the computer, or watch TV with too much white/blue content. Blue light signals your brain not to sleep.

Sleep is when your body repairs itself.

Can drink some red wine or beer to go to sleep.

If possible don't get addicted to drugs to make you sleep.

sometimes at nites i wont ne getting enough slp no matter how i try to. Its not like i have been taking any caffeine but always find it hard to slp. Anyone can help on wad to do to reduce the headache?

what is slp?