Not bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine_orange

Jan 19, 2005
Just discovered that I've made USD260 in selling stock photos... photos that I don't want and don't need... haha not bad for zero effort ;) ;) ;)

Anyone tried this method of earning pocket money? Care to share your experiences and tips? :thumbsup:

Not important... to me the important thing is I enjoy shooting.

Well, yeah, I enjoy shooting too....

...but this is like pocket money that I don't even think about. I just receive cheques and just pop it into the bank... it's like free money.

Never know when the money will come in handy... although not much, it would at least get me a couple of highspeed CF cards...

imagine_orange said:
Just discovered that I've made USD260 in selling stock photos... photos that I don't want and don't need... haha not bad for zero effort ;) ;) ;)

Anyone tried this method of earning pocket money? Care to share your experiences and tips? :thumbsup:
US$260? Goodness me. Thats quite a sum (to me at least).

How many photos did u exactly accumulate for those 2 stock photo sites?!

I made about $200US the other time I ran those ad bars 24/7 at home. That's laggi do nothing :sticktong

Well, i have about 200 photos up and duplicate them on both sites. I guess if asked what helps, I would say "Asian photos" ... cuz the gwailos don't have much access to things asian. I sell lots of Asian food photos. Holiday sites also make u $$. Anyway, I keep the better photos for myself and the rest for stock photos...

Wow.. 200 bucks on a bar .. that's good money man!

"Asian photos" eh? Hmm... :think:

Ok, I better stop thinking dirty thoughts. Work and insomania is getting to me. :(

jsbn said:
"Asian photos" eh? Hmm... :think:

Ok, I better stop thinking dirty thoughts. Work and insomania is getting to me. :(

Haha.. I'm sure those would sell better than my Asian food photos man.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.