Not another one of these again?!

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Sigh.
Found this in my PM box today.
Another one of these spammers to jam up my PM box.
Sometime back had one of these.
Now I think most probably another clone of the previous spammer.

I don't think I can do anything about blocking off these.
I also couldn't find the 'Report' button in PM.
Haha....

LeInternational said:
Hi there!

I was browsing through the forum and thought you would be interested to shoot some of the Caucasian models I have with me.

Their photos are as attached:

- CHRISTMAS -

editChristmas2Large.jpg

editChristmas3Large.jpg

editChristmas8Large.jpg

editChristmas14Large.jpg

editChristmas16Large.jpg

Do let me know what you think =)

Thanks!
Maddy <3

which part of her is caucasian?

or maybe u shld ignroe LOL

or maybe u shld ignroe LOL

Haha... yah lah.
You are absolutely correct.
My favourite pastime - increasing the membership list in my 'Ignore list'.
Don't know if I put under 'Ignore List' would I still receive PM from same person, or will the system automatically block it off for me...?
What do you think, allenleonhart?

Maybe she has blue blood - perhaps she is one of the direct descendants of Queen Elizabeth the First... :confused:

lol...well technically, if her ancestry has "brown" Indians (from India) as opposed to "red" Indians (from N. America) in it, she can be considered Caucasian. Something to do with the genes of Indians being very similar to that of "white" peoples, iirc.

Her blue eyes.

If you can't see them you may have to calibrate your monitor. :bsmilie:

Oh my goodness...!
You are right!
Even her jeans look green on my monitor...
No wonder all the Ang Moh girls on ClubSNAP the past one month appear like Chinese girls to me eyes....
:confused::mad2:

lol...well technically, if her ancestry has "brown" Indians (from India) as opposed to "red" Indians (from N. America) in it, she can be considered Caucasian. Something to do with the genes of Indians being very similar to that of "white" peoples, iirc.

You know, Alexander the Great spent a great deal of time in India on his conquests abroad.
Although nowadays there are some 'rumours' saying that he is a little not so straight, but I have even watched a documentary that some brown-eyed tribal people in a remote northern-western China also claimed to have a direct blood-line to Alexdander and/or his army, saying that some of his soldiers actually travelled to that part of China!

This world is getting smaller.
Actually, come to think of it, I am looking at a black little mole on my skin and re-examining my lips....
... I am starting to think I may have some African blood in me. :thumbsup:

forward the PM to our Admins, Edmund, Darren or Simon. only they can de-reg someone who spammed thru PM.

forward the PM to our Admins, Edmund, Darren or Simon. only they can de-reg someone who spammed thru PM.

I see. Ok, thank you so much nightwolf75.
Well, I am not asking for anyone to be deregistered or something like that, but just wanted to see how I am able to block or prevent these PM's from choking up my PM box.
Really thanks for your advice.

I see. Ok, thank you so much nightwolf75.
Well, I am not asking for anyone to be deregistered or something like that, but just wanted to see how I am able to block or prevent these PM's from choking up my PM box.
Really thanks for your advice.
you can select Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators, or Disable/Enable Private Messaging

you can select Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators, or Disable/Enable Private Messaging

Hello catchlights.
Thank you for pointing out this way to me too.
Yah, this would be another good way to ensure our PM boxes don't get spammed.

But I guess like the real world, it is really Hobson's choice, because on one hand we want to have our PM Boxes open so that we may be able to communicate with anyone and make new acquaintances, on the other hand by doing so we are often also opened to abuse.
Much like our email accounts, our snail mail letter boxes, and of course, our mobile phones.
Hahaha... bo bian.

Haha... yah lah.
You are absolutely correct.
My favourite pastime - increasing the membership list in my 'Ignore list'.
Don't know if I put under 'Ignore List' would I still receive PM from same person, or will the system automatically block it off for me...?
What do you think, allenleonhart?

u could do that?:bigeyes:

u could do that?:bigeyes:

Don't know, I will try it out and see lor.
But after I put him out on this thread, even if I don't ignore him, I doubt if he will send me another PM.
Unless you and I we can try out an experiment - I ignore you on my ignore list, then you try sending me a PM and I will see if I can receive your PM or not lor... Haaaa... how?

how come i never get such invitations one

if any of those workshop organisers see this, i would like a calico model.

the feline type. all calicos are beautiful to me. :)

how come i never get such invitations one

if any of those workshop organisers see this, i would like a calico model.

the feline type. all calicos are beautiful to me. :)

You?
You... aiyah... everyone who is anyone in CS would know by now your sentiments against organised shooting of feminine subjects of all kinds, even feline, canine, borcine, porcine type.
Even these Fly-by-night first time registered spammers won't want to waste their time on you. ;)
One of these new spammers was overheard talking: "huh? That nightmare guy?! Aiyah... don't waste my finger energies lah. He camera filter is landscape brand and his tripod is goat type one lah.... forget about contacting him lah..."

So there you go lor. :bsmilie:

One of these new spammers was overheard talking: "huh? That nightmare guy?! Aiyah... don't waste my finger energies lah. He camera filter is landscape brand and his tripod is goat type one lah.... forget about contacting him lah..."

So there you go lor. :bsmilie:

:sweat::sweat::sweat: