Not again ...... UP UP UP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080102/oil_prices.html

Dun tell me our PETROL prices are going UP AGAIN ... :bheart:

I am going to the PETROL STATION later this morning before I see another price change :sweat:

My heart is weak ...... with all these price attack

jialat leh

like that by the time i can actually own a car ANYWHERE

i won't be able to afford the petrol long term :( :( :(

jialat leh

like that by the time i can actually own a car ANYWHERE

i won't be able to afford the petrol long term :( :( :(

petrol everywhere also rise......

gov dun subsidise petrol also.....

petrol ex....... also sian ... everything rise....

14 months ago i am paying $1.4x for 95..

now my office lorry is paying tat amount for Diesl...

:bheart: :bheart:

wonder y so many complain, yet nobody take action... haiz...

and then i see news always got so many month bonus, pay increase... how come i never see happen to me... then i ask around, everybody say they having a very bad time... did i see some foreign news everyday? lol...

wonder y so many complain, yet nobody take action... haiz...

and then i see news always got so many month bonus, pay increase... how come i never see happen to me... then i ask around, everybody say they having a very bad time... did i see some foreign news everyday? lol...

u drive civic fd one !!!!! shhhhhh............

OK I KNOW !!!!!!

now we complain petrol go up..... this go up that go up...

covert all our gas tanks to CNG LA !!

CNG is the way !!

bro, soon we will be "running our cars" like FlintStones.....:bsmilie:

bro, soon we will be "running our cars" like FlintStones.....:bsmilie:

yeah...by then either SHOES prices go up or PLASTERS or HANDYPLASTS prices goes up if we run barefoot !!! :bsmilie:

got go up meh?
I didn't notice leh.....

But i think if the petrol is going up, CNG is definitely a good choice to think about...
Let's wait for a few more of those kisoks on the mainland frist. :think:

Public transport not a good choice :sticktong
Taxi too expensive and bus too crowded! MRT don't go where i want to go...

I have downgraded from 3000cc to 1998cc and then now 1798cc and yet i feel the pinch .....:cry: maybe next one 998cc ???

BlackestNightOrange.jpg

soon you will see gas station signs like this! :bsmilie:

got go up meh?
I didn't notice leh.....

But i think if the petrol is going up, CNG is definitely a good choice to think about...
Let's wait for a few more of those kisoks on the mainland frist. :think:

Public transport not a good choice :sticktong
Taxi too expensive and bus too crowded! MRT don't go where i want to go...
I guess the future should be electric cars, no oil, no gas, just plug in the power socket and recharge every night.

petrol everywhere also rise......

gov dun subsidise petrol also.....

petrol ex....... also sian ... everything rise....
subsidise? there's petrol tax you know.. subsidy on a taxed item just don't go together

I guess the future should be electric cars, no oil, no gas, just plug in the power socket and recharge every night.

Where will your electricity be coming from ? hehe Wind power and some other nature means of producing power (including dirty coal powered generators) is not enough to power the entire modern civilisation. Though Nuclear power is deem to be pretty safe...for political and commercial reasons various countries can have or can't afford or are banned from having one. There are not enough alternative means at this time to save mankind if we wake up tomorrow and all the gas and oil is gone without reverting back to the stone age. heh. Might be a good thing though heh.

Where will your electricity be coming from ? hehe Wind power and some other nature means of producing power (including dirty coal powered generators) is not enough to power the entire modern civilisation. Though Nuclear power is deem to be pretty safe...for political and commercial reasons various countries can have or can't afford or are banned from having one. There are not enough alternative means at this time to save mankind if we wake up tomorrow and all the gas and oil is gone without reverting back to the stone age. heh. Might be a good thing though heh.

or we end up with what happened in Soylent Green! :bsmilie:

oh no... will they start to raise bus and MRT fares again?

Status
Not open for further replies.