Norway

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Condolences to families of those killed by the cuckoobird gunman. What was he trying to prove by killing so many teenagers?

Last edited:
I heard 2 in the Prime Minister's Office and another 5 shot?

I heard 2 in the Prime Minister's Office and another 5 shot?
More than 90 casualties in total.. 7..8 in the office building, the rest are teenagers, shot at the island. Total number still unconfirmed but will be in that region.

One person killed 90 lives.

This mad guy should be imprisoned for life with a daily torture applied.

Daily torture include smashing one finger a day and when the ten fingers are done, switch to smashing one toe a day. When all toes are done, return to smashing the first finger. This goes on for life !

He should also be whipped with a rotan once every month for the rest of his life.

He is indeed MAD, DERANGE and EVIL to disguised as a policeman and killed so many innocent lives.

Wise to remember that wearing a uniform doesn't mean they are 100% genuine. Must verify !

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Reminds me of the incident in Tasmania about 10yrs back.
Too bad if a collective 4-5ppl could have decided to storm him there would not be loss of 80 lives instead of the heroic 2-3.

Does the bitter cold and less hours of daylight mentally twist ppl to do such things?
It is known to cause depression AFAIK.

Condolences to the victims and families, regardless.

Reminds me of the incident in Tasmania about 10yrs back.
Too bad if a collective 4-5ppl could have decided to storm him there would not be loss of 80 lives instead of the heroic 2-3.
It was a youth camp that he stormed. Do you expect teenagers carrying guns to stop such people?

Does the bitter cold and less hours of daylight mentally twist ppl to do such things?
It is known to cause depression AFAIK.
Currently it's summer time there with actually more daylight hours than Singapore has.

Seeing how there is no death penalty and life imprisonment sentence in Norway, the suspect could possibly be a free man after just 20+ years in prison. Shorter if a parole is to be given.

Last edited:
Condolences

Been to Oslo Helsinki and stockholm years ago real peaceful

One person killed 90 lives.

This mad guy should be imprisoned for life with a daily torture applied.

Daily torture include smashing one finger a day and when the ten fingers are done, switch to smashing one toe a day. When all toes are done, return to smashing the first finger. This goes on for life !

He should also be whipped with a rotan once every month for the rest of his life.

He is indeed MAD, DERANGE and EVIL to disguised as a policeman and killed so many innocent lives.

Wise to remember that wearing a uniform doesn't mean they are 100% genuine. Must verify !

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Don't worry, during Judgement Day he will get his due rewards, and it will be eternal!