Northen District Shooters 1st Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
ammox77 said:
hahaha hey come on bro join us lah you can aways ask the group to do your the shoot thing hehehe

Will let u knw again :)

hey i will meet u guys later i will contact u jimmy i got some things to settle with hdb will be there ard lunch time. u guys start form little india at 11 am rite

NMSS_2 said:
Yo Bro, you are coming?

Paisei. I just came back so very hard to wake up tml. :sweat:

Venom81 said:
Paisei. I just came back so very hard to wake up tml. :sweat:

Join us next time loh! :D ask ashley to come along then we can have drinking session in the night time! ;p

Special thanks to ammox77 for making this possible! :D i have really enjoyed the shoot!

:sweat:

Hahaha caught on camera, hehe well a very hot day today hahaha i sweat like pig, but did enjoyed the day out shooting together. Nice to know you guys,i hope to have another outting like this sometime soon.

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

Hi Guys,

really thanks alot that u guys have made my day :)

Total i have shot 16 of it. :)

Collected the CD. hehehehe ..... Will print it tomoro or monday and will pass u guys.

Hope u guys will like the humble pics of mine. Again, really thanks alot for being part of it.

:)

NMSS_2 said:
Join us next time loh! :D ask ashley to come along then we can have drinking session in the night time! ;p

Yeah, shoot and drink at the same time. Hope to see you guys soon. :)

Yo.........i have collected the photos. Maybe kopi oneday then i can pass u your dreams :)

maybe we can have our 2nd outing with the sharing of photos sessions + coffee break + tiger&stout break + ...................

awaiting for ammox77 the boss's approval! :thumbsup:

NMSS_2 said:
maybe we can have our 2nd outing with the sharing of photos sessions + coffee break + tiger&stout break + ...................

Did I hear Tiger??? Roarrrr.... hehehee ;p

NMSS_2 said:

hahahahaha ya ya.....Must wait for boss approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.