Status
Not open for further replies.

hidden3

Aug 20, 2007
Sengkang
www.flickr.com
Calling in all NE shooters!

Time and Date : 8-9am in the morning, 24th May Saturday
Meet at NE area, then we head off to some other place to shoot. (walk and shoot?)

Suggestions for where to shoot? (Street Shoot?)
1. CBD area?

Meet at NE area, then we head off to some other place to shoot. (walk and shoot?)

1. CBD area?
2. Singapore river
3. Hort Park & Alexander Road

Name list
1. hidden3
2. raymanfu

1. CBD area?
2. Singapore river
4. Reservoirs??

Name list
1. hidden3
2. raymanfu
3. chrislo83

1. CBD area?
2. Singapore river
4. Reservoirs??

Name list
1. hidden3
2. raymanfu
3. chrislo83
4. Sexalicious

Meet up in the morning in jalan kayu for prata?

Sorry, I cant join. Got medical appointment at 9am.
:) Hope can see you guys upload great photo from this gathering...

Good idea..... Who is driving?

He stays at there, and we can walk form there to take LRT to Sengkang, and from there proceed to where we want to go to.

Sorry, I cant join. Got medical appointment at 9am.
:) Hope can see you guys upload great photo from this gathering...

Hope to see you soon. :D

4 on the list, wish to have a few more people joining this gathering.

P.S please PM me your contact no. and name :) Thanks :)

Hort Park & Alexander Road seems pretty interesting, but i'm not sure how to get there though.

Hi guys

you can take NE line and stop at harbour front. Two bus stop either at vivocity or harbour front and takes bus no 100,57,61 and 166. These four buses will pass by PSA building, NOL building and HP buildling. Press alarm after you pass the HP building. From the bus stop whenn you alight and you will a signboard show Hortspark.

Enjoy the shotting.

Will join you guys next time when i got my 450D soon.

wish to join too but got friend birthday that day plus half day gotta work..zzz too bad..join u guys next time.

Hi marcusy

hidden3 is interested to go Hort Park and shoot along Alexandra Road. I heard there is a new Park Link open recently and I am going there on next Monday also.

I am driving too. With you together, I think we should be able to accomodate 3 more bro/sis joining us.

Morning breakfast at Jalan Kayu at 8:30am. Enjoyed prata and teh talik, heading to Hort Park. We should be arriving the park before 10am. Sunlight should be just right if the sky is clear. Birds, butterflies, bugs and bees will start work also.

Will report the condition after next Monday. Happy long weekend to all. Cheers.

ok but me very green to photography ur must teach me hor..... some more i using S not C or N
Hi marcusy

hidden3 is interested to go Hort Park and shoot along Alexandra Road. I heard there is a new Park Link open recently and I am going there on next Monday also.

I am driving too. With you together, I think we should be able to accomodate 3 more bro/sis joining us.

Morning breakfast at Jalan Kayu at 8:30am. Enjoyed prata and teh talik, heading to Hort Park. We should be arriving the park before 10am. Sunlight should be just right if the sky is clear. Birds, butterflies, bugs and bees will start work also.

Will report the condition after next Monday. Happy long weekend to all. Cheers.

ok but me very green to photography ur must teach me hor..... some more i using S not C or N

I am not using C or N also leh. I am Oly user...... :) We always say, don't bother what camera you are using, the most important is the man behind the camera.... hehehehehe.......

Not qualify to teach lah. Share ideas and experience are more appropriate.

So we'll be meeting at Jalan Kayu for Prata then car pool to hort park? Glad to have marcusy joining us...woohoo

Name list
1. hidden3
2. raymanfu (driving)
3. chrislo83
4. Sexalicious
5. marcusy (driving)

Meeting 8.30am at Jalan kayu for breakfast.
Head off to Hort Park to shoot.
End roughly around 11+12 probably.

P.s Marcursy confirmed?

I would love to join you guys.... I'm a amature w/o any exporsure with a basic DSLR cam. You guys mind if i tag along and ask loads of questions... hehehehee

Cheers
Kingsley

Status
Not open for further replies.