NorthEast Gathering #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work brothers. Looking forward to join you all in the coming outings. cheers.

eh i accidentally post in between your post! ;p
And the rocks make my nails dirty la.

Haha, it's ok.

Hmm...it would be nice if the rest could post some of the shots. Wonder how the splash shot looks like :)

Nice work brothers. Looking forward to join you all in the coming outings. cheers.

Hi raymanfu. You stay in Punggol too? Ya, hope to have some more outings. I think Eikin and Lightning are from Punggol too. Would be awesome if they could join us too (but I think Eikin is in Japan??)

Canoner your pics awesome bro!!!! :thumbsup:

Mine not that fantastic...posting some !! Enjoy !

2117298911_a7015fa721_m.jpg

2117299145_ff2b9b6222_m.jpg

2118075762_cbca4a342f_m.jpg

2117298359_fbe1ddca4e_m.jpg

Hi raymanfu. You stay in Punggol too? Ya, hope to have some more outings. I think Eikin and Lightning are from Punggol too. Would be awesome if they could join us too (but I think Eikin is in Japan??)

Hi canoner,

yes, I stay in Punggol and looking forward to join your next outing. Guess you are using Canon. I will go back Hong Kong next week to visit my parents. So, see whether there is any outing in January. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.:D

Hmm, you going Hong Kong? Heard that the Canon lenses there are cheaper. Able to get something for me? Hehe =)

Status
Not open for further replies.