North Korea - testing Nuclear Bomb & Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is the definition of a terrorist country, if you are sure that that isn't the definition?

by and large, what the previous fella mentioned is only the crux of why North Korea is so "influential" in the Axis of Evils.

I actually dont know the answer. The following link may help.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Pakistan_a_Terrorist_country

North K is matured enough not to use the nuclear bomb or missiles...

haha. i don't think Nkorea would nuke Skorea cause the radioactivity may spread over to the N as well. i seriously don't see how someone, esp a ruler, can stand by and enjoy each day when his people are suffering every second.

Because the man Kim thinks he is a god, and all the people in N. Korea have been brainwashed, effectively from birth, into thinking that he is a god too. Mature? Sane? Nah, those words don't seem to quite aptly describe him.

Because the man Kim thinks he is a god, and all the people in N. Korea have been brainwashed, effectively from birth, into thinking that he is a god too. Mature? Sane? Nah, those words don't seem to quite aptly describe him.

Many of us had been brain washed by the news media so much so the impression given to us is Kim is of a ... character.

I would like to think a leader/person of that calibre thinks differently from us.

Many of us had been brain washed by the news media so much so the impression given to us is Kim is of a ... character...

Hmm..do you know otherwise?

Many of us had been brain washed by the news media so much so the impression given to us is Kim is of a ... character.

I would like to think a leader/person of that calibre thinks differently from us.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i totally agree with this, no follwers will be brainwashed if the leader weren't great, vice versa, no leader can lead if there weren't any followers, to imagine a whole nation of people is willingly to stick by Mr Kim.

I actually dont know the answer. The following link may help.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Pakistan_a_Terrorist_country

urh. I don't see how that link helped other than to show that anybody with a keyboard can pretty much answer anything on WikiAnswers. it's about as credible as quoting my grandmother in my thesis, and hoping my professor lets me get away with it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i totally agree with this, no follwers will be brainwashed if the leader weren't great, vice versa, no leader can lead if there weren't any followers, to imagine a whole nation of people is willingly to stick by Mr Kim.

let's assume that hypothetically, it is true. that we have been manipulated by the media to believe that the leader is oh-so-charismatic and that everybody is in love with the ground beneath his feet.

this assumption however, does not account for the accounts that have been given and confirmed by a) people who escaped from North Korea to South Korea, especially periods immediately after the war, b) people who defected from North Korea to anywhere else basically, c) people who have toured North Korea for purposes apart from medialistic intentions.

Is Japan unhappy with Kim?
No.
Japan is waiting for Kim to fire a nuclear missile (that malfunction) in their direction and give them an excuse to rearm, militarise and turn nuclear.
Kim is not aware what he is playing with.
He is going to give Japan the chance to become a militarist monster nation again.
Japan technology is so far ahead of the rest of Asia.
Their car and equipment factories can be changed to turn out weapons
of war fast. Lots of hydrogen bombs too.

Last edited:
No.
Japan is waiting for Kim to fire a nuclear missile (that malfunction) in their direction and give them an excuse to rearm, militarise and turn nuclear.
He is going to give Japan the chance to become a militarist monster nation again.

Wow!

Looking at the issue from a different angle?

I dun think N.Korea would dare to fire any missiles at any country cause that would be suicide..

for all u know their army alr have no food to eat.. not even ready for war at any time.. maybe it's just their way of saying, "GET LOST"

No.

wha.. like that.. Asia si liao le lah.. ;p

I dun think N.Korea would dare to fire any missiles at any country cause that would be suicide..

for all u know their army alr have no food to eat.. not even ready for war at any time.. maybe it's just their way of saying, "GET LOST"

They got to think twice(many times over) before they do it!

from what I just heard on the news, reports state that Kim Jung Il may have pancreatic cancer and may only have a few years to live.

from what I just heard on the news, reports state that Kim Jung Il may have pancreatic cancer and may only have a few years to live.

He looks pale and frail... reaching the other end!

He looks pale and frail... reaching the other end!

oh gosh ... no more cartoon strips on newspaper about Mr Kim if ever he is gonna leave the world :( ......

Maybe he will be remembered by the world like how we do for MJ, at the very least i will be one of them, for he is one of the greatest leader in our era as compared to the brainless bush or egoless Hu Jin Tao ?

Anyone have any spectulation if Mr Kim deceased, will N Korea still rage on this empty threat ?
:think:

oh gosh ... no more cartoon strips on newspaper about Mr Kim if ever he is gonna leave the world :( ......

Maybe he will be remembered by the world like how we do for MJ, at the very least i will be one of them, for he is one of the greatest leader in our era as compared to the brainless bush or egoless Hu Jin Tao ?

Anyone have any spectulation if Mr Kim deceased, will N Korea still rage on this empty threat ?

MJ was great! He is of a kind you will never find in this world!

His dance, his move, his song.. I think none can match him!

thats the most definite ! no one in the current music world can out do, out beat, out dance, out sing MJ !

:lovegrin:

thats the most definite ! no one in the current music world can out do, out beat, out dance, out sing MJ !

:lovegrin:

OT liao le! ;p

If North Korea suddenly stops raging on their threats. They will look weak.
My guess is that, they will either subside slowly or continue at a softer pitch.

Hee hee:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.