North distric shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammox77

Feb 13, 2003
Singapore
www.henryfotography.com
Well after some chit chat on this http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=132677&page=1&pp=20 i was think hmm....yeah why not start a north distric outting or something but only for beginner shooters that want to learn from each other about how to shoot, what are the best technic to use on some subject, etc etc. Anyway i don't mind teaching using what ever i have in my head to help any shutter bug, however i can't do all the organizing for an outting so i will need anyone's help that want to be in this north distric group or something.

Cheers to all,
Henry

you should not restrict your outing to newbies only, the more experienced people will have more to teach.

ortega said:
you should not restrict your outing to newbies only, the more experienced people will have more to teach.

i believe he is afriad of the demoralisation... newbies tend to get a lil afraid to dslr users...esp the pro ones... when a outing of all the same small size camera users get together, its easier for them to click around..

however... if its for PnS shooters, maybe we should let them ?

glennyong said:
i believe he is afriad of the demoralisation... newbies tend to get a lil afraid to dslr users...esp the pro ones... when a outing of all the same small size camera users get together, its easier for them to click around..

however... if its for PnS shooters, maybe we should let them ?

interesting that you raised this ... i guess the first thing that stops a newbie from learning will be to be afraid :) i second ortega's suggestion

The idea of the outting is for anyone who wants to learn, explore and maybe exchange tips on shooting, however although i had put this group or outting for newbies but it is also open to any level of shooters who wish to join or better yet, teach. I hope this will answer all the question to everyone.

Cheers,
Henry

cool ;) has a date been decided yet?

I dun mind helping if I'm free on the date. To prevent confusion and lotsa of pple pulling in or out.. better to set the date and time early... ;p

Where and when? I wanna go. :)

Hiya,

Me located in the North. Would love to join such outing. Also a newbie, just for the record.

From,
Diveraz

Me too, a super newbie in North.. :sticktong
Hope to learn from the experts from North too.. :rbounce:

First of all i would like to thank Ashleyy who want to help out too hehe thanks, so anyway hmmm.....setting the date what about next week Saturday can start of with a lunch and then head off with the shooting. However places to go......i have no idea.

Places to ->
1. Town
2. Toa Payoh
3. Little India
4. China Town
5. well.....any other ideas? hehe

I like to join too!
How about places like CCK, LCK, to shoot landscape?

ortega said:

Ya, and i knw there is a group of passionate, friendly photographers from the pungol area. And Ortega is one of them. U guys can have my words, they are very nice and helpful ppl. I'm am sure newbie wun feel pressurise by them, in fact u will learn alot from their experiences. All of us are still learning and sharing is one of the best way to push ourself further.

charles

ammox77 said:
First of all i would like to thank Ashleyy who want to help out too hehe thanks, so anyway hmmm.....setting the date what about next week Saturday can start of with a lunch and then head off with the shooting. However places to go......i have no idea.

Places to ->
1. Town
2. Toa Payoh
3. Little India
4. China Town
5. well.....any other ideas? hehe

North district meet in the north easier rite? Mabbe the following locations:

1) Lower Pierce Reservoir
2) Bishan Park
3) MacRitchie Reservoir
4) Toa Payoh Central / Town Park (quite small)
5) Ang Mo Kio Central / Town Park (got 2)
6) Sembawang Park

Just to name a few... ;p

Ashleyy said:
North district meet in the north easier rite? Mabbe the following locations:

1) Lower Pierce Reservoir
2) Bishan Park
3) MacRitchie Reservoir
4) Toa Payoh Central / Town Park (quite small)
5) Ang Mo Kio Central / Town Park (got 2)
6) Sembawang Park

Just to name a few... ;p

hmm....i kindda like the Lower Pierce Reservoir and MacRitchie Reservoir idea haha

Status
Not open for further replies.