normaly where do u buy ur camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feng71

May 23, 2007
i am a new here, and want to buy Canon 400D, would u mind to tell me which shop is good or normally where do u go to buy urs,please?
BTW the PC show is coming,is there any store in PC show selling canon 400D?
is it gud to buy it in PC show?
thanks a lot!

i am a new here, and want to buy Canon 400D, would u mind to tell me which shop is good or normally where do u go to buy urs,please?
thanks a lot!
buy from either cathay photo..alan photo..john 3:16 or orient photo :) .. i got mine at cathay photo.. dun go to shops at Sim Lim..they r nothing but bunch of cheaters ;(

also ms colour...it's in amk. amk hub, or blk 711.

ya it's camera shop. one of the usual shop that Csers go. u can ask them for equote. www.mscolor.com.sg

I see the people sitting at the camera shops at sim lim and I dun even dare to walk in. They look like they are sharpening the knife at the door waiting for you to step in. haha

true. but most imptly, u should do ur homework 1st before gg. eg. call to chk price (w or w/o gst), bundle..etc...or u can ask for equote.

thanks a lot!

The VERY FIRST sticky on the newbies page is called:

" DSLR newbie guide + Product/Price/Outlet List"

Go read there.

oh i get it. hehe. u can also get cameras at best denki, courts, HN...

As long as you don't buy camera at kopitiam... ;) .

Regards,
Arto.

I've made deals at a Kopitiam already.... Waaaaaah, you're ruining my business!!! :sticktong

buy from either cathay photo..alan photo..john 3:16 or orient photo :) .. i got mine at cathay photo.. dun go to shops at Sim Lim..they r nothing but bunch of cheaters ;(

:think: :dunno: Aren't u contradicting yourself??? :sweatsm:

thank you for ur info:)
one more question,end of this month got PC show,some of my friends say buy in PC show is cheaper,some more can get some free gift, is it true?so should i need to wait one more week to buy it at that time?

thx a million!

I've made deals at a Kopitiam already.... Waaaaaah, you're ruining my business!!! :sticktong
You make a deal at kopitiam, like my friend got his job by signing contract in Mc Donald.

You are not asking uncle selling cah kwe tiau how much is Nikon D80 (unless uncle know photography too)... :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Normally such shops are able to match IT show deals, if not offer u a better deal. Maybe u can pick up some brochures and trying calling those shops. Ask for price, bundle etc, before buying.

Most of my purchases have been from John 3:16. Haven't found anything about them I can complain abt so far ;)

thank you for ur info:)
one more question,end of this month got PC show,some of my friends say buy in PC show is cheaper,some more can get some free gift, is it true?so should i need to wait one more week to buy it at that time?

thx a million!

Usually they bundle a lot of useless, cheap items that they can't sell normally. It's like clearing their junk storeroom.

Usually they bundle a lot of useless, cheap items that they can't sell normally. It's like clearing their junk storeroom.
Agree with you.

Last IT show I've got freebe Combo card reader and USB Hub which is just not working.

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.