Noobs in Sembawang

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutter death

Apr 24, 2011
Hey there... I'm quite new in CS. :) Are there any other noobs out there staying on Sembawang? Perhaps I can get to know you guys; shoot some pics & share knowledge? Cheers!

Hey there... I'm quite new in CS. :) Are there any other noobs out there staying on Sembawang? Perhaps I can get to know you guys; shoot some pics & share knowledge? Cheers!

Haha shouldn't you be looking out for experienced users instead of noobs? Then you can learn faster :bsmilie:

spree86 said:
Haha shouldn't you be looking out for experienced users instead of noobs? Then you can learn faster :bsmilie:

Yup... I guess you re right.. :) I shall rephrase it.. So, are there any pros & noobs photographers out there in Sembawang?

luckyorange said:
me me, amk ok? nearby =D

Hey dude... Ang Mo Kio is not a prob after all... Nice knowing you! :) Cheers!

im staying in sembawang too.. nice to meet u!!

ygw0707 said:
im staying in sembawang too.. nice to meet u!!

Hey dude! Nice to know ya too. Perhaps, maybe we can shooting together with others! Cheers!

Just 1 station away admiralty. *cheers

oldgold said:
Just 1 station away admiralty. *cheers

Hello oldgold. It's a pleasure to know ya! Cheers!

hi guys! im not far from u guys too haha =x...

we can get tgt one day and shoot! haha

Yup creating a proper outing would be better. I don't exactly live that near but will join the outing if the timing is ok:)

yc2005 said:
It would be better to either take the initiative and organise an outing, or join one that somebody else created. Threads like this belongs to the newbies section or the kopitiam section

Yup... I agree. I ll take note of that! Thanks for the advice, bro.

I stay Yishun,....Quite near to sembawang..

andywan83 said:
I stay Yishun,....Quite near to sembawang..

Nice knowing ya, dude... Cheers!

bro, i suggest to create a new thread at newbie corner or kopitiam? maybe we can list down who is near sembawang and interested to go out shoot tgt? just a suggestion haha..

luckyorange said:
bro, i suggest to create a new thread at newbie corner or kopitiam? maybe we can list down who is near sembawang and interested to go out shoot tgt? just a suggestion haha..

Hmmm... I guess ya re right dude... Alright I'm putting up one now...

Status
Not open for further replies.