chercm

Apr 13, 2005
Pasir Ris
please advice on some of the night shot i have taken

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

It's a very hazy evening; pick a better day next time.

What kind of advice are you seeking for? My first advice: post the images in the right section instead of dropping into the first place you find here. We have gallery sections. I'm sure the guys in this section can give you more pointers.. although.. checking their work should be an eye opener already :)

1. Post in the gallery section
2. Take a look at the photos - what are your own critiques? What can you see that's wrong? To me, I would delete these and try again.

let's talk about pic #1, may i ask why did you choose to use Shutter Speed mode?
also, did you shoot handheld for the pics?
your landscape is a blur and you need to work on your composition.
keep shooting.

What kind of advice are you seeking for? My first advice: post the images in the right section instead of dropping into the first place you find here. We have gallery sections. I'm sure the guys in this section can give you more pointers.. although.. checking their work should be an eye opener already :)

sorry i posted on the wrong place

1. Post in the gallery section
2. Take a look at the photos - what are your own critiques? What can you see that's wrong? To me, I would delete these and try again.

sorry posted on the wrong place

let's talk about pic #1, may i ask why did you choose to use Shutter Speed mode?
also, did you shoot handheld for the pics?
your landscape is a blur and you need to work on your composition.
keep shooting.

noted ... thanks for the advice

But.... you've been a member since 2005, you have 286 posts... What have you been doing all this time?:dunno:

looks like a handheld shot to me. uninteresting and ghastly lights, with the haze makes it so uninteresting. Get a tripod.

if i were you, i wouldnt include the railing into the frame, i will either shoot through the glass of the railing or over the railing.