Noob Questions on lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

lariga

Sep 15, 2010
hi peeps, ;) being a newbie i know little about lens. So being sooooooooo curious :D

Do Nikon dslr have lots of 3rd party lens to choose from? ;)

Btw do enjoy ur weekends. :cool:

hi peeps, ;) being a newbie i know little about lens. So being sooooooooo curious :D

Do Nikon dslr have lots of 3rd party lens to choose from? ;)

Btw do enjoy ur weekends.

yes. But do consider what lens do you need for your set up. for eg I would think 10-20mm, 17-50, 70-200mm, 300-800mm very much covers most need already:bsmilie:

How many lens can you really own? coz third party lens are not cheap too..:think: I think generally, TS can consider what are the 3 lens that you would need most and find out more about them.

yes, some third party lenses are worth the money and deliver results..
to me it all depends in what type of photography u are into.. portraiture, landscape, wedding etc.. ..

Thx for the replies, so actually canon and nikon have alot of lens choices to choose from right?
Does tamron's len supports nikon dslr?

obviously .. it is a popular brand

I must say that you are asking very inane questions that could be easily answered with a little bit more proactiveness.

Thx for the replies, so actually canon and nikon have alot of lens choices to choose from right?

There are Tamron lens created for Nikon DSLR. Visit www.tamron.com for the catalogue listing.

Yes. Popular 3rd party manufacturers such as Tamron, Sigma and Tokina makes lenses that can mount on Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus dSLRs.

They make an array of lenses, and together with the original manufacturers, offer a wide choice of lenses.

There are also "premium" third party manufacturers such as Carl-Zeiss.

Most 3rd party lens manufacturers produces lenses for different mounts, including and not limited to: Canon EF mount, Nikon F mount, Pentax K mount, and Sony A-mount lenses.

And yes, Tamron do manufacture lenses for Nikon F mount.

thx peeps for answering my Q. ;) :thumbsup:

thx peeps for answering my Q. ;) :thumbsup:
Please wash the spoon before returning, many others are waiting :bsmilie:
Check the websites of those 3rd party vendors. In the technical specs of their lenses you'll see the available lens mount version. I would be surprised not finding Nikon there. Do pay attention to the topic of 'focus motor in lens'. You haven't stated your camera type.

Status
Not open for further replies.