noob photographer in qns

s0litario

Dec 27, 2010
Hi,

may i ask which part of Singapore is the best place to see sun rise and sunset?

wanted to capture this moment man appreciate any help given!

thanks!

sunRISE is EAST coast, sunSET is WEST coast

in singapore its quite hard because we are surronded by container ships. so it's hard to get a clear view of the sun at the horizon :(

hmm sometime u need luck for sunset and sunrise too..

btw sunrise at lower seletar not bad..

hmm sometime u need luck for sunset and sunrise too..

btw sunrise at lower seletar not bad..

I agree on the luck part. Even thou I go pass lower seletar when going to work, not everytime can see beautiful sun/sunrise. Sometimes it's just your luck on a nice weather, but the sun rise behind the clouds.

I agree on the luck part. Even thou I go pass lower seletar when going to work, not everytime can see beautiful sun/sunrise. Sometimes it's just your luck on a nice weather, but the sun rise behind the clouds.

ya. and the best is~! got beautiful sunrise/sunset no camera -.- got camera no sunrise/sunset FML!

ya. and the best is~! got beautiful sunrise/sunset no camera -.- got camera no sunrise/sunset FML!
The best is to go in your dreams, everything also have.....................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oh, btw, not as popular, for Sunset, can consider Raffles Marina (it's in TUAS): map

btw~! punggol end not bad for sunset..

if im not wrong somewhere at the bottle tree there can take sunrise also right? anyone know how to get there? hmm as in where is the spot to take sunrise there?

Last edited:
btw~! punggol end not bad for sunset..

if im not wrong somewhere at the bottle tree there can take sunrise also right? anyone know how to get there? hmm as in where is the spot to take sunrise there?

to what i know, if you don't drive, you can take a bus to the nearest bus stop there. which is the bus stop infront of Sembawang park, then walk in... (~1km)

to what i know, if you don't drive, you can take a bus to the nearest bus stop there. which is the bus stop infront of Sembawang park, then walk in... (~1km)

hmm.. so its sembawang park ah... ok i can try driving there.. haha

thanks man! shall try every area every week haha btw, any website to indicate what time is sun rise or sunset?

any resources? thanks!

Find "Bottle Tree Village" on the map services (Google or gothere.sg, etc)

ya ho. i know where is bottle tree village.. just that i dont know how to get to the spot to take sunrise lei haha

after checking the gothere.sg i think i know how liao!! hahaha thank you so much

forget that there is gothere.sg -.-

Last edited:
ya ho. i know where is bottle tree village.. just that i dont know how to get to the spot to take sunrise lei haha

after checking the gothere.sg i think i know how liao!! hahaha thank you so much

forget that there is gothere.sg -.-

ooops, my bad, I assumed you didn't know the place...

Can't help you find the sweet spot, since I've never been there before...since I don't drive, taxi fare (no bus run by there at 5am) can be quite taxing if not sharing with friends.

Labrador park can see nice sunset.