Non-serious opportunity for Sports Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phildate

Hi Gang,

As some of you know, I am tying the knot this weekend and part of the celebrations will be a hockey match, since my bride-to-be plays for both Singapore Cricket Club and the national team. My friends and I are going to see if we can give them a run around!!

I have tried taking hockey photos and know how difficult it is. However, if you would like to practise your sports shooting skills, then we're playing at the Delta Sports Complex from 9am on Sunday.

If you get some great shots (particularly of me ;)), we will certainly be willing to buy them from you. I would not expect you to give them to me for free, given that you would be giving up a Sunday morning. If you wish to do so, then that would be very generous of you.

I can't promise any models but refreshments will be provided too :)

Congratulations!

I can't be there, but would love to.
And if I was there, I would gladly give you the shot.
(if it meets your standards)

Congrats, Where's exactly is the place? Thanks.

Thanks everyone - Delta Sports Complex is on Henderson Road, off Alexandra Road.

I prefer to cover the wedding ... :D

:) congrats 2 u.

is it at Delta Hockey Pitch there??

its from 9am till abt wad time?

shoot film burn 2 CD can or not?:dunno: :sweat:

congrats phil! :)

espn said:
I prefer to cover the wedding ... :D

Sorry, got that one covered already...was tempted to do myself using own camera and tripod but don't want to start things off on the wrong foot!!

sORe-EyEz said:
:) congrats 2 u.

is it at Delta Hockey Pitch there??

its from 9am till abt wad time?

shoot film burn 2 CD can or not?:dunno: :sweat:

Can - can do whatever you want! It's from 9am to 11am (if we last that long) and yes, at the Delta Hockey Pitch.

sounds like fun, so what lens i gotta bring? is there a person limit here?

if i dun have anything on sunday, i'll just drop by ok? i'll give u some of my best shots of course (but dun expect too much... ;p )

Cool, I might go and have a try on hockey. :D

PhilDate said:
Sorry, got that one covered already...was tempted to do myself using own camera and tripod but don't want to start things off on the wrong foot!!
Well... a back up photographer won't hurt... :bsmilie:

Anyway, I would love to help but sundays are always reserved for my family, so can't do much there. Else I would love to go down and see :)

arhz, stuff cropped up last minute. i cant make it tomo. :sweat: :hammer:

Thanks to all the photogs who turned up to our wedding hockey match - the girls gave the lads and I the complete runaround but it was great fun. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics (not that I ever really got near the ball!)

Status
Not open for further replies.