non-camera mobile phone with nice screen and web surfing capabilities

ricleo

Mar 13, 2004
Eastern Singapore
Hi guys,

wondering if any of the NSmen have recommendations for mobile phones without cameras that has a decent screen size and web surfing capabilities

any comments on the HTC touch 2 (non-camera version)? Is the lower res QVGA screen an issue? how's websurfing on this hehe....hopefully can get one as a reservist phone

http://www.m1shop.com.sg/DisplayProduct?displayDetails=16367&coID=M1&coe=y

saw this on M1 going for 328 without plan.

HTC2n.jpg

I don't mind getting one for my reservist too. If not will be damn bored in camp.

any comments on the HTC touch 2 (non-camera version)? Is the lower res QVGA screen an issue? how's websurfing on this hehe....hopefully can get one as a reservist phone

HTC2n.jpg

general comment i got my buddies in camp is that it sucks cos of the windoze mobile...

i'm also looking for one for my ICT. but.. AFAIK, there is not android phone that is camera-less... :hung:

general comment i got my buddies in camp is that it sucks cos of the windoze mobile...

i'm also looking for one for my ICT. but.. AFAIK, there is not android phone that is camera-less... :hung:

any way to er... boot andriod?:bsmilie: i managed to pull it off on htc hd2:devil:

u might be able to do so for it;)

You can boot android on it. :)

screen is not decent size, but otherwise a good phone. try the sony ericson g700 non camera. alternative is the htc snap.

ricleo said:

touchscreen not very sensitive. Feels like as if punching the screen with fingers

The new BlackBerry Bold 9780!

there are services that can remove camera from iphone~!

camera phones are not allowed in some places.
regardless whether they got cam or not..
officially, is because the guard not so free go and check every phone..

Dun bother getting htc snap....i tried....totally useless

Bring a last-gen ipod touch? lol.

Headshotzx said:
Bring a last-gen ipod touch? lol.

But cannot surf leh..

Dun bother getting htc snap....i tried....totally useless

precisely, HTC snap and Touch 2 are completely useless. now i'm back to my Nokia phone

How is the blackberry bold 9780? any user comments?

i am getting! but non cam version OOS for singtel :cry:

the screen is small btw.

What is OOS? Yea, screen is small but that means better battery life!

How abt bringing those tablet with 3g capabilities?