Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
Lets nominate the damm SBS/TIBS bus with longest waiting time at peak hour

#93 - interval: 20~25 mins at peak hour, 25~30 mins at off peak

i dont know about longest..

but 190 is the most frequent bus i've seen..

Bus 162 in the mornings in the direction of Raffles->YCK, 20-25mins.

bus number 92. sometimes u need to wait 1 hr!

Personal record. 45mins for Bus 61 at Kallang Bahru towards Eunosz (off peak, ~1pm after morning session school), way back in early 90s. One of most irritating bus, as other buses came with higher frequency. Several record attempts were 'made' during the 4 years taking the bus, many times it went past 30mins.!

OT: Other most crap bus, 151! to NUS. Record fo the INCREASING percent of non-aircon bus introduced to the service (as Singapore prides itself to be heading having a 'world-class' public transport system).

the reason for this post is simple. let the public aware which bus to avoid, since they do not serve the publich interest.

93.. wait long long. u know how many times i cursed and swore waiting for this bus?

93? i just took it last saturday and it was alright man. the bus left and i went for breakfast first and came back to the busstop and the bus just came. but i don't know how many 93 went bus when i was eating hahaha

518:angry:

when you do not need the bus, it appears, when you are waiting for the bus, it never comes.

di0nysus said:
OT: Other most crap bus, 151! to NUS. Record fo the INCREASING percent of non-aircon bus introduced to the service (as Singapore prides itself to be heading having a 'world-class' public transport system).

haha.. yeah..almost every 151 i see is non-aircon. Anyway came across this SBS transit faq page a few days ago... answers to some frequently asked questions .. like "why does the bus captain drive so slowly" and "can SBS transit deploy more airconditioned bus"...haha..:bsmilie:
http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/doyouknow/facts_bus.aspx#4

rOnGrEn said:
haha.. yeah..almost every 151 i see is non-aircon. Anyway came across this SBS transit faq page a few days ago... answers to some frequently asked questions .. like "why does the bus captain drive so slowly" and "can SBS transit deploy more airconditioned bus"...haha..:bsmilie:
http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/doyouknow/facts_bus.aspx#4
Actually the airconditioned thingie is crap. They only deploy on non-earning routes. Eg: read concession usage. Bus 90 also mostly no aircon as it services PLAB.

;p 158...30mins-1hr...sian...
93 is ok lar...less than 40 mins

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
bus No 1, cos i've waited all my life, and it never arrive... maybe i'm at the wrong bus stop...

just hop on any bus that comes your way. if don't like, alight the next stop and hop onto another bus :p

life's a journey...

cheers!

Bus 30.... in the evening about 5pm-6:30pm.... waited for 30 minutes before it comes, and it usually comes with a full load of passengers, then soon after comes with one or two more following closely behind. Wonder which idiot did the scheduling.

Bus 200 seems to have the longest waiting time. 33 minutes "official" offpeak waiting period, often dragging to 40 minutes!!!! Peak is around 20-25 minutes +/- ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.