Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most they don't sell their products in SG. SG is a small market.. insignificant. ;p

fine lor. then when the same thing stops popping up else where they can pull out of those markets too. until they bo biz and fold. then all du lan customers do dance of joy as nokia collapse. :bsmilie:

SE and moto would be very happy. ;)

moto cannot do dance of joy la they themself also considering pulling out of cell phone sales altogether.

The most they don't sell their products in SG. SG is a small market.. insignificant. ;p

small market yes but we're potentially bigger than some european countries.;p

fine lor. then when the same thing stops popping up else where they can pull out of those markets too. until they bo biz and fold. then all du lan customers do dance of joy as nokia collapse. :bsmilie:
i donch like nokia leh

all very plasticky feel

even the expensive phones, look like plastic lumps :eek: i think give it a few more years for the other companies to work out their user-friendliness, while retaining the superior look and aesthetics without compromising function.. then nokia will be in trouble. as far as i can see they are stagnating, whereas others are still moving.

i donch like nokia leh

all very plasticky feel

even the expensive phones, look like plastic lumps :eek: i think give it a few more years for the other companies to work out their user-friendliness, while retaining the superior look and aesthetics without compromising function.. then nokia will be in trouble. as far as i can see they are stagnating, whereas others are still moving.

buy japanese! to hell with the fins! haha

Yeah.. considering people here change phones every 9 months like nobody's business.. ;p

Yeah.. considering people here change phones every 9 months like nobody's business.. ;p

I guess cell phone has supplanted one of the original 5 Cs :bsmilie:

moto cannot do dance of joy la they themself also considering pulling out of cell phone sales altogether.

tat I dunnoe...aniway next in line would be HTC/Dopod and the likes of HP/Asus..etc... there are still many ... personally, I have not tried glofish yet tho. :think:

tat I dunnoe...aniway next in line would be HTC/Dopod and the likes of Asus..etc... there are still many have not tried glofish yet tho. :think:

huh? no comprende your acronyms :sweat::dunno:

huh? no comprende your acronyms :sweat::dunno:

These are brands that uses Windows Mobile OS... like the Touch Dual.... it's HTC made but sold in Sg under Dopod brand. IIRC Asus also making some PDA phones. Glofish is just another brand.

These are brands that uses Windows Mobile OS... like the Touch Dual.... it's HTC made but sold in Sg under Dopod brand. IIRC Asus also making some PDA phones. Glofish is just another brand.

a so des.

So you've got a court order. So you show up at nokia service center. Who's going to pay you even if you stomp down to the nokia service center? Go to nokia Singapore? haha....

Well, go and ask the fella.

The typical Singaporean malaise = daren't do anything for fear of failure.

So you've got a court order. So you show up at nokia service center. Who's going to pay you even if you stomp down to the nokia service center? Go to nokia Singapore? haha....
Yes. Head directly to Nokia Singapore HQ with court orders, not to their service centre.
Of cos, the writ of seizure, I believe allows the plantiff to seize items of up to the claimed amount, not every damned thing under the sun.

Anyway, you guys know your rights as a consumer. Link's to SCT's up there but it doesn't mean you file a suit, u'll win.
Its still subjected to the judgement of the Good Judge.

Yes. Head directly to Nokia Singapore HQ with court orders, not to their service centre.
Of cos, the writ of seizure, I believe allows the plantiff to seize items of up to the claimed amount, not every damned thing under the sun.

Anyway, you guys know your rights as a consumer. Link's to SCT's up there but it doesn't mean you file a suit, u'll win.
Its still subjected to the judgement of the Good Judge.

i wonder what nokia's spin doctors have to say about this.:think:

We're the little dog that barks really loudly. English and Chinese literate we can easily tip off other Asian, Western markets to a bad product or bad company policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.