Nokia 6260

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Hey Folks!
Aside to my MIA photos from FotoHub, I saw the Nokia 6260 at a shop this afternoon. Planning to change a new phone very soon.

Anybody bought the Nokia 6260? Any comments about the phone's function and reliability? :dunno:

Please keep the comments coming!

Regards,
-Michelle- :lovegrin:

Helbreath

Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
One of the current S60 series phones. Can install lots of softwares and games on it. It is a little thicker than other clambshell phones (eg 6170/7270) because of the design of its screen.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
silver.wolf said:
Hi Mich, save up the money and buy a DSLR instead lah. It's been so long since we last shot together.

;p
Hahaha... I really want to buy a DSLR also...

But somehow, I prefer the F5/F6 leh... Still very much a film person. :)

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Sorry to say this. I bought it on a Friday night and sold it on a Saturday Morning. The OS is ok for me but the built of the phone was out for my like. Personally, I find it too plastic .

Cheers
John

silver.wolf

Apr 28, 2003
Hougang
www.lawrencengphoto.com
John Teoh said:
Sorry to say this. I bought it on a Friday night and sold it on a Saturday Morning. The OS is ok for me but the built of the phone was out for my like. Personally, I find it too plastic .

Cheers
John
Yup, same sentiments from me. I was playing with it for a while. The functions are pretty much the same as any other Nokia phones. But the build, terrible, very plastic feeling.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
hmmm..
dunno le
i was tinking of getting it this coming weekend..

build and feel i dun really mind le
how are the functions?? does opening phone book and sms lag??

thanks..

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
I am using it now. The plastic is so soft and can be easily scratched! Software-wise its very stable. Can't go wrong with S60 OS.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
really...so if i buy next week software wise no prob la.. my main concern is if it lags...

.. haha.... hmmm...the mp3 player and all sounds interesting le..

user111

Jul 27, 2004
go for 3220. it has a good rubber grip :thumbsup:

Malakite

Jul 3, 2004
Singapore
only lookin at nokia?

if not.. wait a while... lots cool phones comign out by 2nd or 3rd Q this year... if nothing else... the price of the older models would have dropped... hehe if lookinf fer a flip phone..
look at sony eriksson's 800 or 802 models... lookin real good

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
silver.wolf said:
Get a SLR and a DSLR loh. Just like PL ;)

D2X looks good ;p
Hahahaha!!!!

Sure lah of course! Then like that I also want a Hassy Xpan, an Arri SR3, a Bolex, a film scanner, a tripod, a bigger dry-cabi, wide angle lens, projector, my own darkroom, endless supply of films... :think:

I go Shenton Way tomorrow and see which bank got less security... :p

Later!

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
John Teoh said:

Cheers
John
wa john..

u managed to find buyer sooo fast ah...

u super..!!! :bsmilie:

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Malakite said:
only lookin at nokia?

if not.. wait a while... lots cool phones comign out by 2nd or 3rd Q this year... if nothing else... the price of the older models would have dropped... hehe if lookinf fer a flip phone..
look at sony eriksson's 800 or 802 models... lookin real good
Yo! :)
Yeah man... Still prefer Nokia somehow. It's better for SMSing somehow. And I am a huge SMS user.

My first mobile phone was Siemens, and that was like 4 years back. IMHO, Siemens is quite a hardy and reliable but somehow, it's functions are not really that friendly. Since then, I have been sticking to Nokia but have been very disappointed by the 6610 with it's ever often persisting problematic keypad.

All I am looking for is a phone that can give good clarity calls, easy to use SMS and perhaps a camera. Functions like Bluetooth or checking emails aren't too important for me.

Regards,

silver.wolf

Apr 28, 2003
Hougang
www.lawrencengphoto.com
mich_2103 said:
Hahahaha!!!!

Sure lah of course! Then like that I also want a Hassy Xpan, an Arri SR3, a Bolex, a film scanner, a tripod, a bigger dry-cabi, wide angle lens, projector, my own darkroom, endless supply of films... :think:

I go Shenton Way tomorrow and see which bank got less security... :p

Later!
Excuse me. Didn't u know banks don't operate on Sunday? Hahahaa... No security at all! So u don't have to travel all the way to Shenton ;P

Wahhh... u sure are greedy :bigeyes:

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
silver.wolf said:
Excuse me. Didn't u know banks don't operate on Sunday? Hahahaa... No security at all! So u don't have to travel all the way to Shenton ;P

Wahhh... u sure are greedy :bigeyes:
Hahahaha....!!!! :D

No security even better lah!

Eh, this is not called greedy - this is called WISHING... Got difference hor. :p

Everybody also wishes for things that they want mah. I also no different - just that my list a little bit longer... :D

Regards,
-Michelle- :)

silver.wolf

Apr 28, 2003
Hougang
www.lawrencengphoto.com
mich_2103 said:
Yo! :)
Yeah man... Still prefer Nokia somehow. It's better for SMSing somehow. And I am a huge SMS user.

My first mobile phone was Siemens, and that was like 4 years back. IMHO, Siemens is quite a hardy and reliable but somehow, it's functions are not really that friendly. Since then, I have been sticking to Nokia but have been very disappointed by the 6610 with it's ever often persisting problematic keypad.

All I am looking for is a phone that can give good clarity calls, easy to use SMS and perhaps a camera. Functions like Bluetooth or checking emails aren't too important for me.

Regards,
Huge SMS user?? No wonder u can't afford to buy DSLR lah. Your monthly phone bill sure alot. Heheheee....

Nokia 6230 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Currently, one of the best Nokia phone i used.

darrelchia

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
mich_2103 said:
Hahahaha....!!!! :D

No security even better lah!

Eh, this is not called greedy - this is called WISHING... Got difference hor. :p

Everybody also wishes for things that they want mah. I also no different - just that my list a little bit longer... :D

Regards,
-Michelle- :)
mmm ... u need help ? i'll drive the getaway car for u for a 25% cut ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom