Noise Singapore: Free Photography workshop by Stefen Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise08

Sep 19, 2008
Noise S'pore Workshop: FROM CLIMBING MOUNTAINS TO PHOTOGRAPHY by Stefen Chow
The first in a series of Noise workshops, celebrated photojournalist and adventurer Stefen Chow will share his wealth of knowledge and experience with budding young photographers.
He'll talk about the essentials to a good travel photo essay, such as goals and expectations, pre-trip planning, creating luck, and managing mindsets.

Participants will learn how to go beyond taking a pretty picture to find their own voice and depth in photography.

When: 4 Oct 2008, 2 – 4pm
Where: *scape Youth Centre: Lab
Register: Send your name and contact number to workshop@noisesingapore.com or call 6344 2953 by 30 Sep 2008

Visit website: www.noisesingapore.com

Last edited:
About Stefen Chow
Photographer Stefen Chow has worked extensively with various news organizations, including Associated Press and Bloomberg News. He also works with commercial clients and has held exhibitions in the Singapore Art Museum and the National Library. Stefen is regarded as one of Asia’s finest photographers by Nikon and was recently awarded the Fortis Hero Award by the Swiss watchmaker. He is also an accomplished adventurer having summited Mount Everest in 2005. Stefen currently works and lives in Beijing and Singapore. Visit www.stefenchow.com.

Hey guys,

It should be a pretty fun workshop, and this will be one of my first public workshops.
If you have any questions just drop them here and I will try my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Stefen

Hi all,
To register, please include your name and your contact number in the email. Or you can call 6344 2953.
Thanks!

Hi guys,

I am not sure about this as well. I have sent an email for the organisers for them to follow up on this. Be patient...:)

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed response. I'll blame it on Fernando Alonso.

Yes, ANYONE 35y/o and below can apply.
But we've got a maximum capacity of 50 pax, so send in your emails soon.

We'll keep a space for you, Stefen :D

Hi all,

Thanks for the great response. We've filled all the seats already and there's even a list of people waiting in case someone pulls out.

heckcare.der, skazwan and Jacob, if you guys haven't received a response, please give me your email addresses and I'll check.

Cheers!

Hi emailed you as well. No response = no seats is it?

"Yes, ANYONE 35y/o and below can apply.
But we've got a maximum capacity of 50 pax"

How abt ANYONE 50y/o, 35 pax? Heh.

Where: *scape Youth Centre: Lab

Can i know where is this place? i emailed with my particulars and asked for the location, however what i received was only thank you for registration.

Thanks.

The seminar is full :(
Got a email reply on tues that says that I will be placed on the waiting list.

hey guys,

Sorry for those who are put on the waiting list. I guess the organisers and I underestimated the response, this being my first public workshop afterall. I certainly hope that I 1) can perform well enough, 2) the audience feedback is somewhat positive so that we can have future workshops of such nature.

Thanks a lot to those who are supporting this! I am excited to be able to share my experiences, and I am busy piecing my workshop as we speak.

See you guys soon,

Stefen currently in Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.