Noise Singapore 2012.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
Cool, i am also under the TAP, my mentor is Mr Sha Ying.
So anyone else going for the Opening Night this evening?

This Sat there will be Flea Market + Performance along with the Exhibition.
will be going to Goodman Art Center This Sat to shoot as well as Tanjong Katong.
Anyone interested? 2.30pm@MountBatten MRT Station.

My series is on some hidden locations in Singapore. Hope that u guys can support.
i am hiding in one of the photo~ see if u can spot me~ Goodman Art Center; Gallery, Block B #01-08

Weblink:
The Apprenticeship Programme Exhibition

Cool, i am also under the TAP, my mentor is Mr Sha Ying.
So anyone else going for the Opening Night this evening?

This Sat there will be Flea Market + Performance along with the Exhibition.
will be going to Goodman Art Center This Sat to shoot as well as Tanjong Katong.
Anyone interested? 2.30pm@MountBatten MRT Station.

My series is on some hidden locations in Singapore. Hope that u guys can support.
i am hiding in one of the photo~ see if u can spot me~ Goodman Art Center; Gallery, Block B #01-08

Weblink:
The Apprenticeship Programme Exhibition

hmm. i'll probably be seeing u there. i'm not one of the participants though:bsmilie:
see if u can spot me. i'm in orange tee, jeans and a black hoodie :)

Last edited:
Err...Cool, basically u can find mi at....Mmm...
My wall where my photos are placed...My pix was supposed to be on the wall on the left when u enter the gallery but they fall on Monday, so i have to re-set them to a Fake wall more inside...i lost my prime real estate...Sob*
Cya tonite~, if u spot me 1st say Hi~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Sat program will be:
Web link: Noise Singapore

So anyone joining me? Maybe i can cater to 5ppl, i will have around 10 ppl w me this sat...

allenleonhart, nice meeting u...
hope have the chance to go shoot with u, yup~