nobody pickup from Jetstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozosix

Nov 2, 2009
hi

im in this situation where I chose my flight online and decided to pay my bill on 7-eleven
it has been 24hrs now, and still my booking is put as on hold, I still yet to get my e-ticket.

does jetstar have any office in changi airport that I can go to? because I have waited for 10 mins and nobody pick up the call other than the stupid machine keep repeating

thanks everyone

i don't know how the payment at 7-11 works but after you completed your payment, did the screen show some confirmation or booking number?

if it does, then i think you can use that for check-in at the airport counter with your passport.

i've traveled with AirAsia quite a lot and they don't even need to see the e-ticket/booking number. just show passport at check-in counter can liao.

What number did you dial?

I call just now around 3pm+ someone did pick up.

Tel: 800 6161 977

What time did you went to 7Eleven to pay? I think Jetstar has a daily batch process to reconcile the payment. If you can wait, perhaps wait another day before trying to call them. Their call centre is also busy.

u can call for few days and nobody will pick up.

try calling the sales line.

What time did you went to 7Eleven to pay? I think Jetstar has a daily batch process to reconcile the payment. If you can wait, perhaps wait another day before trying to call them. Their call centre is also busy.

yeah i think so, i still couldn't get answer from the call centre, but i just received my itinerary..

thanks all for the help :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.